any better download servers?

Best answers
hey, i've been having a lot of trouble with the official esforces.com download servers. To put it bluntly, lol, they suck. :cry: a couple don't work (like oktagon)... and fileplanet? well i've waited through the line twice, and each time, my comp froze right at the point where it tells you you can download :\ . If anyone knows of/has any servers besides the ones on the download page, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best answers
haha i have the same problems, except for freezing part

I tried downloading the mod at a PC gaming store and it took forever just to find 1 that worked, then downloaded at like 100 kb/sec (terrible)

Best answers
well when it freezes does every thing freeze or is it just the download window. sometimes after being idel for awhile loading of programs can take awhile to load even if u ctrl-alt-del and it says not responding doesn't mean it wont just give it some time next time. . .

try downloading it from here: http://scmgames.scm.tees.ac.uk/website/patches.html

Best answers
everything freezes, but thanks for the download link, works perfectly edit: or so i thought... turns out it doesn't go anywhere from the initial start download box. Thx anyway though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom