mod questions?

Best answers
hi i havent actually got the mod yet but i wud like 2 ask a few questions...

does the mod need anythin better tho run it on than half life? e.g. do u need a better comp

how does the melee fighting work?

does many ppl work as a team in team games?

which is the most reliable mirror?

thnx in advance.

Best answers
What kind of comp do you have? What do you want to run the game at? (EXPL. 800 x 600)

Melee is kinda hard to explain, you charge the guy at a fast speed and right click on them as soon as you get near them, and they fly like 50 feet. If you happen to smash them into a wall or floor, they get hurt for a little bit more. Or u can chi blast them. Its my fav DBZ so thats my 2 cents....

About the mirrors.... im not sure cause i have Cable so i got the game withing 20 minutes.

Best answers
well i wud like 2 run it at 800x600. that is the same as counter-strike an that works fine. will esf work fine if cs does?
my comp is:
650mhz duron
8mg graphics card
win 98
56k connection

i wud jus like 2 say that the ppl on this forum r a really nice bunch.
well done on creatin a nice community instead of ones like tribes which is awful.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you should be ok on the 56k part. ive got a 56k as well. i dunno about you, but i do pretty good with the lag i put up with. but it gets frustrating sometimes.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My computer is almost the exact same specs as yours. Minus the internet connection. But I think you will find playing ESF isn't too bad. Although it does get a little annoying when you only get 15 fps.

But still lots of fun. And for a more detailed understanding of the game in general check out the manual at http://www.esforces.com/help.php

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wasn't a very accurate explanation of melee you gave there, Garr... "right click on them as soon as you get near them". If you do that, you're doing something wrong o_o

Left click - Turn melee swoop on/off. When you melee swoop, you gain a lot of extra speed, but drains quite a lot of Ki. A melee swoop lasts for about 10 seconds max.

Right click - Attack. You need to keep this pressed when swooping, if you just click it you probably won't hit your opponent. You can also right click when not in a swoop, for example when you want to counter someone you've just blocked.

For more info, check out the manual that comes with ESF.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed by request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom