About my own chars.

Best answers
Iam very very new to half-life not to mention this mod.. in fact I wouldnt even be playing half-life/Counter strike if it wasnt for this mod...

I have a few questions.

1. Can I make my own char and some how save it?
2. How do I make my char better?
3. Is there a way to play this only in single player mode and do quests or somthing?

All these questions might sound stupid ... but I know nothing of half-life/counter strike.

Best answers
Should I just play this mod on Half-Life instead of Counter strike .. I have both but dont know what to use what do you all suggest?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) You dont create your own characters. The characters are already in game waiting to be selected by you when you join a server. You can not save your character. Everytime you leave a server and join a new one you have to start over.

2) You can become stronger by killing other players, also you can gain powerlevel if you die.

3) There is no single player mode for ESF.

Best answers
u can download bots for esf but it isn't as fun. . . search http://www.redsaiyan.net/ they should have something about any dbz rpgs if any btw site is down right now so just have ta wait. . .

Best answers
Ok thanks... are there any servers that actualy play this mod? I only saw 3 and 1 had a password with no one in it and the other 2 I couldnt get in .. but they had no one in them any way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, alot of people play this game. Either use the All Seeing Eye, or make sure your filter settings arent blocking any games out

Best answers
Could it be because I use counter strike and not half life? or does that even matter?

Best answers
You can use any HL game.
Make sure you have the update patch, here.
And yes Hsu, you can make your own models, if you choose to use Milkshape to make models, here.
And check to model section stickies in this forum for further help.

almostdeleted

A
Lol, the reason you have 3 servers is you need to set the filter to esf not esforces. And you dont need both Counter Strike and HL. You coduve played it with either. You coudlve just downloaded Counter Strike if you ahd Half-Life for free.

And no. you cant do anything you said.

Best answers
Ive figured out all that other crap ... what does it mean when there is a little sign like this next to the server
I cant connect to any server ... and somtimes my screen goes black after it stops after 4 trys it never goes back to multi player even if iam not in the ESF Mod.

I have the newest patch. all new drivers. I dont see the problem. any ideas?

Best answers
First off don't double post, it takes up banwidth.
Second of all not all servers are 100% working, some mess up or are full.
Try creating a server and see if that works.

Best answers
Originally posted by vampgrim
Ive figured out all that other crap ... what does it mean when there is a little sign like this next to the server
I cant connect to any server ... and somtimes my screen goes black after it stops after 4 trys it never goes back to multi player even if iam not in the ESF Mod.

I have the newest patch. all new drivers. I dont see the problem. any ideas?
Servers are down
Servers are full
You need to reboot

Best answers
It works when I make my own game. I havnt been able to join a game yet. So is that it? No one knows whats wrong?

Best answers
Hmmm.. the only other advice that I can give you is reinstall ESF.

Best answers
Originally posted by vampgrim
The filter was on ESF. :warning:
from what i remembered sometime ago,its because VAC isnt running

Best answers
I doubt it has anything to do with the ESF mod. Since when iam not in the mod it still doesn’t connect. I don’t know your abbreviations please elaborate. Ive been to the offical site for tech support and they are morons. No one helps over there, I mean is this how this game allways is? no support from officals what so ever?

O yeah and I only have 1 filter esf filter to make sure its only esf mod games. I changed it to see if I could play normal CS but still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom