Esf_kami

Best answers
This picture is of the normaly esf_kami sky:

This picture is of my esf_kami sky:

Why is that?:confused:

Best answers
umm, i cant see the pics. Maybe you want to try that again ;)

Best answers
it could be fun if you changed the name of the files to .bmp instead of .bm!!!so i have to say i can't see them!! So this are the pictures:
and

and what i saw..it is strange/....tried to restart it and checked it then???and do you play in opengl or d3d???cuz that are the only modes that esf supports!!!!

Best answers
i dont know if its just me but i would say the first problem is i can see the pics. . .

second the pics are .bm . . . change the links to .bmp

takes forever to load the pics i'm guessing cause i'm on the other side of the world. . .

Best answers
whoa, mine doesnt look like that! Next time save them as .jpg, its way smaller, those took like 5 mins to load. Anyway, the HUD down te bottom looks different to mine, i dunno tho colours look strange for some reason...

*edit* LaMM if you read this, you can delete a post in edit mode up the top, so if it happens again just delete it

Best answers
it could be fun if you changed the name of the files to .bmp instead of .bm!!!so i have to say i can't see them!! So this are the pictures:
and

and what i saw..it is strange/....tried to restart it and checked it then???and do you play in opengl or d3d???cuz that are the only modes that esf supports!!!!

sorry for the double posting!!!something went wrong!!!

Best answers
your .tga files might be corrupt,try and get someone to send you the files over.They are the kami files so....ask someone to send you the following:

kamidn.tga
kamift.tga
kamilf.tga
kamirt.tga
kamiup.tga

if it doesnt work then it must be your video card screwing around,so restart your system

Best answers
nono... it's his prefs... atleast that is what i can see by only seeing the HUD... you run on software don't you? switch to openGL or Software if you can that should take care of your problems...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the same thing happens to me.... i've been running opengl and my esf_rosat map is completely plain grey as a bg, whereas i went home and tried on that computer and it was a dimension type thingy as bg.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I remember correctly, this is an error that sometimes can occur when running in D3D. It doesn't affect all users though. Even if your card doesn't support Open GL, try running it anyway. And if you have a voodoo card, look into downloading a program called wicked GL. It helps with Open GL compatability in voodoo cards.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom