whats your favorite person(s)?

Best answers
the title says enough..
whats your favourite person(s) and why?
i have 2.
vegeta because he got final flash and that attack is powerful i think.
Buu, because if he's evil buu he is VERY fast and the mouth blast rules against peeps who are hiding and sneaking

Best answers
mine is goku because he has the spirit bomb and no lasers and disks for ppl to spam

Best answers
at the moment i like

piccolo..because the SBC is great at PS.

and

kuririn..besause he kicks AsS

cu

)\/(ajin Germanist

Best answers
well the transformation rocks of krillin.. gives me the feeling of power :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer Goku. Well rounded.

Best answers
trunks- i don't really know(probably because he gets a sword soon)
krillin- he is SUPER FAST

Best answers
:\ NA yall ar all wrong... Trunkz rocks. I like his evolved attack. He rocks wit melee!!! I cannot wait for 1.1 when he can use his sword HIYA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right now, i would have to say cell. :yes:
he has a lot of beams, hes fast and strong and has very good advantage against a lot of people.
but.. goku will always be #1. :)

although i de agree with bloodsniper, trunks transforms fast.. his burning attack ownz and i cant wait to use his sword in 1.1. ;)

Best answers
I like mostly every character, but my most used and favorite is Goku (yea i know sooooo origanal). But i like him because he has everything pretty much, he is not the fastest, but is fast, he does not have the most poerful beam, but he has a powerful one. So i guess i like him for versitility. Krillin is probably my second favorite just because he is so fun to be as mystic, nothing better than tailing an ssj, and hiting him in the back as he is swooping away.

Probably the best character is gohan though. He transforms early on, when transformed he is basically equal to Goku except has like 15 less hp.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was just a thread about this a week ago. No need for two concidering all the same people are just posting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom