My sig :)

almostdeleted

A
Well.. Ive had this for a while but never got critz on it.. Its the one UNDER the car sig... The one with the "grunge" affect..

And this was my first sig.. not relevant but I just wanna show how much I improved :laff:

It was made in paint

Best answers
ive seen it around and i think it really good , wish i could b good at "grunge"ing lol

Best answers
OMG love the mspaint one way better then the one you are useing LOL j/k..o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grunges arent that hard. slap on some brushes and youve got one :D
I like yours... It looks cool... It really does look grungy....
lo... you've defenatly improved :p

almostdeleted

A
Grunge is pretty easy but slapping together brushes isn really grunge. Grunge is more of a mood... Tim explained it once and I kind of got it but its hard to explain.

That sig was actually made by mistake. I copied the wrong thing on an older design and thats what happened.. :rolleyes: It ended up looking.. good :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. I know its not just slapping brushes. :D I just slap brushes cuz I dont have time to pick colours and choose the right brush. I downloaded a bunch, and their all named untitled :S So i dunno which is which :D
Grunges dont really always have to show a mood... but o well. Your better than me :D Ill listen. :yes: I like your first sig better than the current one. :D You made your own text :yes: Very original :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom