How can i PS-PowerStruggle beter?

Best answers
:\ How can i throw peoples balls back at them faster??? I have been told just to hold q but i was teh same person as someone else(expert) and he threw the attack that i sent about 5 times as fast as i threw it back...

Best answers
are ya holding the left mouse button? are ya turbo-ing? not sure bout hat first one, works for me though.
nothing else to it, except Power level

Best answers
:\ I Have not been holding left mouse button but yes 9 have been turboing... When my reactions kick in, Anotehrwords most of the time!

Best answers
There is now way to block them and throw them back faster.
Exept if you mean while blocking the bar on the right go down faster. If you do you have a better chance of throwing it back when your PL is higher than theirs and you have the turbo on, all while holding the left mouse button while blocking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Left click rapidly.

Best answers
WHAT?? Left click rapidly?
i thought you just hold the button down.
G-Man, are experiencing some ps ans bs difficulty?
If you are, hold down the "q","Left click" and turn the turbo on while ps and bsing...

Best answers
Repeatedly clicking isn't as good as holding down the left mouse button.
Because everytime you release the button to click again gives that split second of not blocking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I left click repeatedly, it works for me. I don't find holding it down to be any better. I left click because thats what I was told to do when I asked that same question.

Best answers
Left clicking does no better than holding...if anything it is worse, with holding you are constantly putting ki into it, when clicking you stop and start stop and start...the reason the other guy threw it back faster at you than you did him is because he was more than likely at a higher pl

Best answers
:\Ahh while i have my own post thread can anyone tell me how to veiw who has replied to my threads without faking that i changed my profile??? WTF *** no posting messages in 120 seconds. HMPH

Best answers
:\I really didn't mean to ... I am truly sorry for doing it but i meanI had forgot to say what i was gonna ask...

Best answers
it's ok, just don't let it happen again

EDIT: i'm just telling him the rules, maybe he's new?

Best answers
:\Ahhh??? I am new but what the heck are yall talking about??? So double posting is posting two things side by side right??? I got a lil lost in what yall said but thats ok...

Best answers
no it's like posting once, then posting again

you're supposed to use the edit button

Best answers
:\Ok thx for telling me... I am really new at these forums so. I am sorry. Can anyone tell me HOW to see who has posted stuff on my thread without faking that i changed my profile???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom