Powerstruggle Question

Best answers
Whenever I powerstruggle, I hold down the right mouse button because when I do, I see the bar on the meter off to the side jump, but I lose powerstruggles an awful lot. Am I doing this correctly? I have mouse 1 bound to swoop and mouse 2 bound to whack.

Best answers
When power struggling your not supposed to hold the right mouse button, your supposed to hold the left mouse button.
And who ever has the higher PL will probably win, and remember you do have the turbo key, default "t"

Best answers
just hold down the left mouse button,,,and when you see he has a higher pl with your scouter or because youre losing use turbo...and then if you still dont'win it will be because your pl is to low or your beam to weak!!

Best answers
Thanks for the help, guys.

Any idea as to why though the bar on the meter off to the side jumps when I hold the right mouse button? Does doing to cut off the flow of ki or something being pumped into the beam?

Best answers
No when you hold the right mouse button the bar freezes and then you don't know where it really is, then when you release the bar jumps to where it's supposed to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also its very handy knowing that you can turn ssj/transform during a beam struggle (as long as you've reached the required pl to trans with your char) The higher your pl, the quicker you will trans during the beam struggle. Pretty funny when you have instant trans and your losing, you transform and win it easily :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom