anyone like my new sig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mortal combat... and 2 freaky skulls :S... No... I dont really like :D They looks more like ufos than aliens :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The skull pictures look nice, and so do the fire effects, but it just looks weird at that size.
If you reduced it to 100 pixels in height instead of 250 it would look much better.

Best answers
pretty simple n easy.. and my guess is u used paint shop pro right???, if so try getting photoshop 7

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i use paintshop pro 7, i dont really spend that much time making them, i really need someone to teach me the real way...

Best answers
I would but dont no paintshop since most sig makers here and i use photoshop.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i heard that photoshop is much much more complicated to use and i am useed to using paintsop pro 7 so i dont really care what people think about my banners, i think they are pretty gd, not as good as others but gd enough

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
photoshop is a simple program I think, then again I've been doing it for a year now. It's not complicated at all, allthough it takes a month to learn. And it's an ok sig

Something else, you are over the sig limit 600x200 is the max either resize it or expect it to be removed... read the anouncements :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that collor! :shocked: that smell!:shocked: *getting a lighter and lights a joint* jummmy!!!

ontopic: that looks nice man! i like the collor, and i like the mortal combat logo 2!! i like i like! the fire makes me wanna light another one, verry good for a 5 min job...

Best answers
I use PSP 7 so you CAN do good stuff with it, but I'm still think it needs improvement. Just fool around, you'll get it soon enuff.

Best answers
eum you guys are talking about skulls but i dont see any

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom