New Mirror Plz!!!

Best answers
sorry about this, but i really need another mirror for downloading ESF. oktagone is gone, fileplanet doesnt work for my downloading system, and gamehelper is just crap. if u post me a new link to dl this game, then i will owe you my life and a nickle.

Best answers
ok, ive tried ALL the foreign downloads. I have a program called "Fresh Download". When i tried to download from that site you listed, it gave me a timeout error all five times. help!!!!!!!!

Best answers
If you can, try disabling your download helper and using FilePlanet. FilePlanet works with some helpers, but in my experience, works best without one. If that still doesn't work, try the non-US mirrors. If you're using the DL helper because you do not have broadband, then perhaps you should rethink playing ESF, as anybody with a ping over 150ms usually gets clobbered by LPBs' melee attacks.

Retired
Best answers
Yeah don't use that program and it should work fine.

Best answers
well, here's my problem, without the Fresh Download, this takes about 6 1/2 hours!!! my internet only has a 5 hour limit before it kicks me off. with fresh download, even if i get kicked off, i can return the download from where i left off. so in other words, i need a mirror to download esf that will work for my Fresh Download. please, this game looks awesome!!!!!!

Best answers
find someone with a burner and broadband and see if they can burn it for u... thats the only thing i can think of that hasnt been said already....

Retired
Best answers
Yeah the only advise I could give you is then have some one else download it and send it to you in parts using something like winace or winrar.

Best answers
do u know of any other download helpers? if not, i have a problem. you see, my Fresh Download sez that it will be the default download program at all times umless i disable it. well, its worked like that all the time except at fileshack.com. at fileshack, i wait the normal time in line, then when i download it, it uses the normal download system!!! how can i get it to download on my Fresh Download? i think i may have to insert the URL into Fresh Download to add it. can anyone tell me how to find the URL of a download?

Retired
Best answers
DAP is a great program search for it on download.com

Best answers
and it works great DAP that is... i used in times my internet wasn't fast (now i have BB) it works great try it...

Best answers
well u guys, i can't thank you enough, but my STUPID COMPUTER IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!!!!!! ive tried everything possible and nothing has even come close to working. thank you for taking all this time trying to help me. maybe someone will make a better mirror for people like me.

Best answers
Heh, you should prolly get a better dial-up isp so you dont get kicked off after 5 hours in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are so many dl links for esf. You can find one that works

Best answers
Originally posted by Sample246
ok, ive tried ALL the foreign downloads. I have a program called "Fresh Download". When i tried to download from that site you listed, it gave me a timeout error all five times. help!!!!!!!!
telstra doesnt allow u to download automatically its like fileplanet u get placed in a que unless ur a telstra member like me :D
try this site it should work
http://scmgames.scm.tees.ac.uk/website/patches.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom