• Yes!! Fantastic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!! rubbish

• Worst you ever seen!!!!

• Total voters
Best answers
im no sig atrist, and usally i dont like anything unless its animated (hence mine, home made and proud of it) buti quite like them actually, they dont have that "lets cram in every single picture i can find on the net" look about them. Then again maby a little more background would make em look better but yeah i like em, simple is good (in my view).

only crit as i said before maby add a background so some of the plain white ones. then again like i said im no sig artist.

Best answers
there kind of all the same like same pics on some of the same type of back round but still way better than ne i can do

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanks a lot and i made the pics when my internet broke down so i ahd to use some of the same pics and backgrounds but hey i guess i can try harder :] and btw here's a gif i made (it's hard to make them)

Best answers
gifs aren't to bad, the animation can be tedious

i like most of your sigs, they are simple, i like simple, check out my thread called saiyaman's sigs, it has some of the stuff i made

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea i like your kewl animation sigs they do looks nice....if people say mine are nice why do they vote bad??? oh well :]

Best answers
well... I'm not gonna vote, cuz I don't think they suck, but they could be better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't an option for OK, or moderately well. Thats what I would say.
Most of the sigs with solid-colored backgrounds would look much better with filters and stuff.
You made them in Photoshop, right?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i know so how my new pic i got!!!! i made this sig and i kinda like it and yes photo dhop :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom