New siggy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is my clan signature. I dont know if it will spoil if i put pics in. I put some really tatty pics in real quick for a rough idea, which looks better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say the first one... Im not the biggest fan of DB... But the font is hard to read....
So I like 2... The pictures take up more space, and the first one is to plain.

Best answers
i like the second one also, because it isn't as empty

whats with the white line?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok ok il boot the white line...I'l post a pic up tommorow when i get some better quality and sized pictures up, thanks for critz keep them up ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try changing the colour of the plate that your name is on....
You can also use Pillow Emboss under blending options to make it look like its "engraved" :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea i like the sigbut the pics need to be better...try to make sig so you only have to concentrate on one side instead on getting 2 pics so poeple have to look at 2.....but yes get rid of the white line and it's looks great and try changing the font colour since it's hard to read. bb if u use the clan fint it would look great in white or blue. but i have to say it looks very nice all in all ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What colour would you suggest, il try look for pillow Emboss, and experiment about with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its under blending options. Under Bevel and Emboss.... Click on that, then go to where it says Inner Bevel... Then choose pillow emboss from there. You dont really need it... but... :S I dunno :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom