Update?

Best answers
Just wondering if we could get a small update on the current project status.
I assume you are still in the process of debugging, but any little info would go along way, Im sure, to ease everyones curiosity about 1.1.

Thanks, and dont rush yourselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i 2 would like to c the newest beta outline, or whatever its called, i believe its on the download section of the site, but i am not sure..

edit: srry, aint there..

Best answers
The rule of thumb is generally that if they've got news regarding release date, they'll let it out on the front page instead of the forums. It's probably still being testing, tweaked, and de-bugged.

Best answers
they should tell us like what % till it's ready

you know.. keep us informed

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
they should tell us like what % till it's ready

you know.. keep us informed
Oddly enough, that idea had been posted before, but I think it was turned down for the same reason as posting a release date. Things fluctuate in-team. New ideas pop up, new obstacles pop up, so that percentage may fluctuate, and some people may scrutinize aggresively as to why it would fluctuate, or maybe not move at all.

Best answers
When I feel like asking "whats the release date?" I usually just bang my head against the wall a few times.

Allways works! :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are other things you can do to wait for the new release of ESF, other than *****ing about it you know?

Retired
Best answers
*sighs* You do realise that they are making this mod because they want too not because anyone told them too. They could just as easily not realise anything else and there is nothing we could do about it besides complain but that's what people seem to be doing now...

The next version will come out if and when it comes out so just sit back, wait, and don't ask anymore cause the first 1,000 times some one asked didn't work so the 1,001 time won't make them realise it any quicker.

Best answers
He was merely asking for a status update, as opposed for a release date. And he asked in a polite way; he didn't whine. It's not such an insane request.

Retired
Best answers
I'm sorry. But alot of people are like that....

I over heard a status awhile ago. They've been at 98% for about a week now... I was also told some to expect it some time this month. I guess they hit a problem but that's all I know.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it doesn't matter, because knowing how far along they are wont change when they are going to release it. It's like those retarded status spells in Role Playing Games. "Great, I know how many HP it has, but all I accomplished was wasting a turn that I could have spent killing it." It will be DONE when it is DONE.

Best answers
ehm.. cough... could have been nicer said but that works

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
ehm.. cough... could have been nicer said but that works
Yeah alright, you're right, I could have been nicer about it, but how many times does it have to be said? It has been said in about 50 different ways over the last month alone. Time for nice is coming to an end pretty quickly here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait, don't ask anymore questions about beta 1.1! :\

All of the progress and info. will be on the homepage!

Sound Artist
Best answers
Should be soon, the windows version is already done.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shhhh, Freedom, don't throw them bones. Let them find out that it's done when it's released.

Best answers
Ah, so much hate.
I guess people spend their time waiting in different ways.

Anyways, it has been a while since the last update, so I was merely asking whether or not they have made any progress and if so, how much. The main point is to just try and get a response from one of our beloved ESF Team members.
So, if you do not know do not answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom