Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i am fed up waiting at least once a month just for some pictures, so i was wondering it would be good if you we got updated news at least once a WEEK and there is a point to this thread because hopefully the esf crew with feel guilty and give us updated new every week:S

Best answers
Bad idea.. dun push them.. they work hard.. for nothing.. we can't demand anything from them.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i understand that but i know they are truthful about there news etc unlike DMZ *sry* but if they wanted people to keep there faith in esf and woulsnt find another mod to play with, they would post updates at least once a week so people wouldnt lose interest in the mod

Best answers
I dunno if you can see it...but in off topic there is a newsletter created by Magus...and since he has now become a Mod...I would expect him to start adding features like what you want in the future...but for now he is doing interviews...but regaurdless, that's what you have...and shouldn't this be in off topic?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i put it in newbie forum because it syas ask questions here, i didnt know he was the only person doing the uploading:S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand your concern, and I wouldnt mind so more pictures and such too. But the team, especially now, is trying to get 1.1 done so they can release it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they say it is near completion....... they shaid that a month b4 easter:S , i recon that some bad glitches have suddenly poped up but there not telling us...

Best answers
Uhm not to be rude but dude they will update the news when they feel like it or when they have something interesting to put in the news besides they work hard enough as it is to make this mod because they want to and they all also have lives they will update when they feel it is necessary and have interesting news lets just leave it at that shall we.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Jayster
yeah they say it is near completion....... they shaid that a month b4 easter:S , i recon that some bad glitches have suddenly poped up but there not telling us...
just chill, soon isn't meaning 5 minutes!
this is another beta! do you know how long it took for beta 1 to come out? how many "soons" were said? just wait and chill out, these guys are doing this for nothing in return, give them some slack dude.

Best answers
I think you came off a bit snobby, jayster, but yeah, I agree.
A quick 10 minute write-up of whats happening with their project owuld be nice and appreciated. :)
I vote yes, because I'm going crazy waiting :p
I don't think 10 mninute news about how their stress testing is going would hurt

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I will gladly go on record as saying, the beta 1.1 will be released the day before its been out for a day o_O

Best answers
guys, they don't get paid for this work, so just be pateint. It was well worth the wait for beta 1.0 right? I can wait another 2 years for 1.1 ;)

Best answers
Nah Man its gonna be out 3 days after its supposed to come out only when the team decides that the 3 days is actully the real date and so really its the same date its supposed to come out only 3 days later o_O yea . . .

anyways, theres really no point in monthly news, unless you want a "yea stuff was done and more stuff needs to be done" for a news outline

Best answers
how bout one of them one meters that say what % of the stuff is done like

Modeling 78%
Programing 100%
Sound 100%
Animations 60%

you know some thing like that... :p

Best answers
Nah man cause reallly the coding keeps going back and forth and would take tooo much time to actully do that, that could be spent coding or other fun stuff ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe there just isn't any news, ever though about that?

Who are you to demand stuff from the team?

Give me one good reason to leave this thread open.

Best answers
You want one good reason blade? :

well there isn't any, as i seaid in my first post..
Bad idea.. dun push them.. they work hard.. for nothing.. we can't demand anything from them.
that one good reason.. to close it up.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i am hoping teh esf team will relize that everyone is going mad waiting for the release of 1.1, so all i was tyring to point out, if we got updated news at least once a week, maybe so many people wont keep going on about it release date!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that patience is one of the most important things many people need to learn here. And I think regardless of any updates, there will still be spam about the release. How many people pop up asking how to beam jump or use kame torpedoes or use trunk's sword? It says that those are just for beta 1.1, but still these questions are asked...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom