i have 4 questions...

Best answers
hi!
i have 4 questions about the game....

1) why when i use bots, it puts 1 bot on the Good side, and the rest of the bots go to the Evil side?

2) what is the dragonball wish "freindship" means?

3) why i cant download the flash totorial from oktagone mirror?
it says that the page is unavailable.

4) how you do the beam jumping?

i be glad if you help me!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I'm not sure the exact reason for it, but what I do is add at least 2 bots. One will be on my team and the other on the other team. Then I just kick the bot off of my team. By typing in the console; kick botname

2. In CTDB mode you can set a wish limit, so the first team to collect the db's and make that many wishes wins the game. You get one point for wishing anything, and 2 points for wishing friendship. In the current CTDB mode, friendship points are pretty worthless.

3. I assume you can't download it because that page no longer exists. But if you downloaded ESF then you have the flash manual in your esf folder. It comes with the download.

4. Beam jumping is in 1.1, which hasn't been released yet. So as soon as that comes out you can beam jump all you like. :smile:

Best answers
1) can't help it, get other bots or kick them and add them manually
2) forgot.. sorry but it sucks.. always go for strenght or imortality (is lots o fun)
3) it's down i guess.. been down for awile but the file is also in ur esf folder
4) you can't wait till 1.1

[edit] argh .. trunks has beaten me :'( [/edit]

Best answers
but why if i wish strenght that me beams are not strong but the same as in the begin ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wot is Beam Jumping? Is it like wen Goku uses it to propell himself the opposite way he fires a Kame Hame wave?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam Jumping (which will be in 1.1) is when you hit a beam (possibly the generic beam) onto the ground/or a wall and it pushes you into the opposite direction, which will be a ki efficent way of traveling :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [FU2]Spid3rm@n
but why if i wish strenght that me beams are not strong but the same as in the begin ???
They are stronger, the beam is just not bigger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me, Ki bots all go to good... unless you kick some

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Yes, beam jumping is when you use the beam to propel yourself away from wherever you aim it, its quite a cool thing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom