Instant Transmission

Best answers
hey all,

i just came up with an idea for esf.
maby its cool to make a instanttransmission for goku and maby you can even make it with a kamehameha
just let me hear your opinion

Best answers
*shakes head*

I know you are new, but try using the search button, this idea has been suggested near 1,000 times
as for now, when you are SSJ and Goku, you can teleport while using beams of any type...that is about as much as you are getting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People would complain greatly about him being unbalanced...and frankly i would be one of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has been suggested a million time.....has been rejected a million times......and should have gone to suggestion's..
its not gonnna happen, codin it would be a ***** and it will be whored....

Best answers
.... Correct me if I'm wrong... isn't Instant Transmission the same as teleport?

If I'm right, which I'm almost postive I am, then why has this been suggested? Goku can teleport... yup.... goku can teleport with beams while in SSJ form...

Whats the problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but he has the ability to trans at the speed of light, and anywhere on the map instantly making it unfair.

Best answers
not if...

it drained a fair amount of ki, and if there was a time limit like 1 minute till you can use it again.

Best answers
Well thats still one cheap ass move... you could dodge a huge ass attack like it was nothing...

Best answers
there kinda is a instant transmition for every character if you have teleport to scroll down on the mouse. you can teleport across the map easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NoT TryiNg
there kinda is a instant transmition for every character if you have teleport to scroll down on the mouse. you can teleport across the map easy.
yes, but this is considered a bind...which at the moment is considered a cheat and is best not to use

Best answers
OMG IT BURNS!

OK but seriously, try searching for stuff like this. Instant trans would be a neat little gimmick, but if they didnt do something to balance it out it would be spammed beyond belief. Plus if you just hit the teleport button REALLY fast, it's almost instant anyway, so it kinda defeats the purpose.

Was that civil enough for you Trunks?

BTW mods plz close this.

Best answers
man come on...it would unbalance the game to an infinite amount!!!Even in the series goku became unbalanced because of that ability so in the game it would be tottally unbalanced!!!!If you give it to everyone it would be a neat trick...but only goku would be stupid and not fun cuz everyone willl choose goku!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
yes, but this is considered a bind...which at the moment is considered a cheat and is best not to use
Considered a cheat!?! O_O since when? i use it and ive never been accused!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
Considered a cheat!?! O_O since when? i use it and ive never been accused!
Well if you've used to it to move to a place far away in less than a second, or use it in your melee to make lame and easy advantages people will eventually call you a lame bind person or a cheater. I'd just stick to the one button myself, makes you more skilled :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
basically, it aint gonna happen, and if you had used the search function on the forum you would have seen that this isnt a new idea, based on these facts, im afraid i hafta kill this thread ;)

:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom