hi all

Best answers
hi im back took a short break from ESF came back to see how the mod is comming along how long till next relese and anyone know what all is gonna be put in?
:) :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks' Sword, Kame Torpedoes (for Goku), a small Spirit Bomb (for Goku), Beam Jumping, alternate scouter modes, a new map or two, multiple person (as in more than 2) Power Struggles, and a load of bug fixes. That covers the new features in a nutshell.

Best answers
As well as improved melee; collisions are no longer based solely on ping (ki instead, apparently), and insta-blocking is fixed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh... ALMOST not based on ping!! its changed but not 100% .. anyway :) the only thing i really want is the multiple beam struggle :) cuz i want to use that :) . then i want to use the new attacks :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Skyrider
heh... ALMOST not based on ping!! its changed but not 100% .. anyway :) the only thing i really want is the multiple beam struggle :) cuz i want to use that :) . then i want to use the new attacks :D
lol just wait and see the generic beam struggels
this is gonna be so cool :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And just to tell you, trunk's sword does instaib when the enemy has 20% or less of their health

Best answers
yeah id ask for the outline to be put back up on the main page but "appanently" (no one quote me on this) they've only got a couple of bugs to squash then release time, and if their that close i wouldnt ask them to take time out to write an outline with [done] next to everything. all you can really do is sit tight and wait for the release and see it for yourself.

off topic : WOOT my 200th post

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
As well as improved melee; collisions are no longer based solely on ping (ki instead, apparently), and insta-blocking is fixed.
Melee isn't being totally fixed until 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom