My God; ESF is a laggeh'...

Best answers
After installing ESF, ESF bots, and ESF patches, etc...

I finally felt I was ready to play on the Internet. Well, I found the servers, I logged on and then,...

What's this? My character refuses to budge? He walks in place? He apparently gets hit (and dies for) no apparent reason?

Well, ESF lags horribly for me...

I guess you need a fricken' cable to play a half-way-decent game online,...

*Sigh* I'm disapointed, all the servers I tried will either do the pre-mentioned or: I can't log on at all, it freeezes my computer, there's a 30-second lag between when I PRESS a button and when that command is CARRIED OUT....

Guess you need at least a cable connection to play then,... CS plays just fine on my 56k, but whateveh.... ;(

Best answers
lol it all depends on where u are if ur on dial up there is no real point in joining servers outside ur country unless the pings are really low. . .

altho i dont see how there should be a 30sec delay. what sort of pings are u getting.

1.1 is supose ta be better for people with higher pings so just be relax and wait till they release it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is unfortunate that ESF does lag on 56k. I feel the same pain you do, the best you can hope for is logging on to a server that is really close, or getting a bunch of friends to play a LAN game.

But what can you expect from such a great game? Perhaps it is time for you to investigate into faster connections and perhaps find a plan that works for you. I know I am.

Complaining on the forums, however, is not the way to behave, and I am closing this so it doesn't turn into one big flame fest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom