I need some help thx?

Best answers
I was wondering if you really needed just half life or can i play this mod from my counter strike mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can play this game with any halflife game version (game of the year edition etc...) or counter-strike retail...and im not sure but day of defeat retail is coming out in a few days, dunno if that will work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, it should work, but if you want my opinion, return CS retail to the store and get HL, its a lot better, you get the full game, and you can jsut download CS mod version, same thing for free.

Best answers
im assuiming tom is 2nd posster so tom, regular hl sucks a big d!ck. its horrible. and if u do take cs back. just get half life generations. it has all 4 main half lifes in it. it should be like 30 bucks now sumpin like that. ig ot it and happy with it

Best answers
Why would you not just buy the original half life for like 10-15 bucks and download all the mods, thatdamngood??
They are free after all, and you save 15-20 bucks in the process...

Best answers
"regular hl sucks a big d!ck"?
Um...so the Game of the Century and TWO TIME PcGamer Game of the Year sucks now? :)
I think HL kicks major ass, I'd get it even if it had no multiplayer at all. Definitely get HL over the CS retail; downloaded CS is actually easier anyway, because it comes with more custom maps, like dust2. You will enjoy HL anyway, it's a great game even by todays' graphical standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom