Arghhhh Screwed Up Admins!!!!!

Best answers
FFS!!!!!!!!!!! i just joined this server, saw a guy and attacked him, then suddenly he sez, DONT ATTACK ME WHEN IM TYPING! and starts having ago at me, then bans me from the server permantly! i mean ffs the screwed up admin scum!!!!!!!!!! wot did i do, play the game! and i get banned! his name was Super Vegetto and the server was Saiyan City! arghhh that @@@@@@@! i h8 his guts!!!! hes allowed to attack every1 when they r typing, but noone is allowed to attack him!

Best answers
riiigghhhttt....no offense but it would be really useful to at least put there won id instead of there name cause there names can be changed easily....besides.... whats the point of this....no offense or anything

Best answers
Well you have alot of lame 10-year-old "admins" out there. try to play more on the dedic servers.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, it's their server, there are others out there, the best thing you can do is brush off the dust, wipe the tears, and move on :smile:

Best answers
Was it OX super vegetto? Yeah that guys lame...he banned me from the ox server for embarrassing him. (I mean owning him =P)

Best answers
hahaha, jst dont use his server.... problem solved ;);) I wont join that server, but there are a lot of servers like that, i guess the power goes to their heads or something... :D

V'

Best answers
I know how it feels to be banned from servers, hell I think I've been banned like from 3 or 4.Thats a lot considering how many servers are out there on the net.Anyways, the trick is to let it not get to you. Just act cool and calmheaded and you will be fine.
Also, if a ban is unavodiable, just screw around while you still have the chance. It makes for a great scene and much laughter as you DD their ass twice.;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Vegetto is a dildo. See my post on Ox in the Off-Topic forum to see why.

He bans everyone who whips his ass. Pussy.

Best answers
Let's just say its the abuse of admin powers in servers.I for one just do temporary ones,just to test one

But yet then again,yep I know Super Veggeto,he's really like that,but don't let his words getcha,besides there are more better servers with more fairer admins

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't go to that server... there are tons of other more friendlier servers out there.... and the best part is when you catch the guy who you caught outside his own server.... you go and you :pWN his sorry ***......... hehe, revenge is sweet ... good times :')

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've yet to see that son-***** outside his own server. I ought to put a tilde in my name next time I go there and then we'll see if he can figure out how to kick me. hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Twunks
FFS!!!!!!!!!!! i just joined this server, saw a guy and attacked him, then suddenly he sez, DONT ATTACK ME WHEN IM TYPING! and starts having ago at me, then bans me from the server permantly! i mean ffs the screwed up admin scum!!!!!!!!!! wot did i do, play the game! and i get banned! his name was Super Vegetto and the server was Saiyan City! arghhh that @@@@@@@! i h8 his guts!!!! hes allowed to attack every1 when they r typing, but noone is allowed to attack him!
well not you have that out of your system, lets all snuggle o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
Super Vegetto is a dildo. See my post on Ox in the Off-Topic forum to see why.

He bans everyone who whips his ass. Pussy.
Him and his other ox friend Auron basically refused to fight me unless he was SSJ and I wasn't.. when the round restart he had "things to do" .. I was appalled

Best answers
can i get a snugle too?

Him and his other ox friend Auron basically refused to fight me unless he was SSJ and I wasn't.. when the round restart he had "things to do" .. I was appalle
wow what a sookie baby that guy is, "er i cant beat you unless i have double speed and power, wah" well im glad i aint met him so far. also maby someone should get a mod to move this to offtopic before it gets closed, well then again maby it should, if you dont like a server leave.

offtopic:[=TM=] Vegetto i rellay like your 2nd sig, ill pm you bout that model.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
would you like some cheese with your whine?

seriously, whats the point of this thread? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom