2 sigs

Best answers
whoa dude low *** quality O_O,aside from that you didnt cut very well,and the ver.s backrounf doesnt match,aside from that its ok ;)

Best answers
*holds it back, don't whats to get banned*

.......okey, i'm OK.

Now about the "sigs", are you using paint? cuz if you arn't........well.

very poor cut out job, try to work on that. work on your bachground very much. Try no to only cut out heads cuz it looks freaky.

Best answers
here man the least i could do was make you a sig...iuts not to good but it should do :p

Best answers
ok n00b, ur obviously new to the artwork scene, so you will only get better over time.. try working on placing and cutting your pictures better and try not to work with so many pics, try 2 or something for now, and look for higher quality ones too, try www.dbgtn.com

as for es_trunks i dont believe he asked you to make him a sig, his better off with his own personally... the ssj4 is really bad quality and the bg looks to messy n kinda ugly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. your suppoed to DUPLICATE it, blur it, and then set the blend mode :D
I didnt know till Anubs put the tut up... i always used to play with contrast. Let him make his own. The more feedback and help we give, the more he'll improve

Best answers
its suppose to look like dat...anyway i decided to make him one,its not like he has to use it...

Best answers
you should do better cutting, make the pics so they don't have the straight edge, and i should talk but work on your bgs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom