• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

• No, It's the team's decision and no new chars are going in anyway

• Total voters
Best answers
Very simple Vote yay if tien should be added and vote nay if u think he shouldn't.
I of course vote yay.
He has many origial moves and would add a new spin to esf if his moves were done correctly. We was all though out dbz and db and should be added.

Best answers
There is no LEGITIMATE reason why Tien should not be added. He has a varierty of attacks, played a very strong role in the series(stronger than certain character(s) not saying any names), and was stronger than a certain character that is in the game. He would be a perfect addition.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, in fact I'm sure he's stronger than any of the other human ESF warriors with the possible exception of krillin. The problem here is time though, and you may not see any new characters added untill Beta 2.0. That being said, I am 90% sure that the next release (that is the one after 1.1) will concentrate on melee.

Best answers
He is the strongest human. 2 things prove it. 1: Against Imperfect Cell he was strong enought o hold Cell off for a good 10 minutes and his attack actually did something to Cell unlike Krillin's. 2: His attack deflected Super Buu's, something very few could do. At this time I am almost positive he had surpassed a super saiyan.

Best answers
he most have to to do that. Hes powerful has his own moves and looks cool.

Best answers
Tien is a truely incredible character in the series and his moves including the godlike Tri beam are awesome.

Best answers
Originally posted by USSJ Phoenix
Tien is a truely incredible character in the series and his moves including the godlike Tri beam are awesome.
its not godlike because it uses life force and could kill him ;)

but yes please add him! tribeam will be an awsome new move to add!!

Best answers
Well.. mostly..
I say.. YAY!.
cause.. no Dbz (HL) game has had a Tien Character..
so come on dudes. remember Tien!. he is a great player!. and even stronger than Krillen with hes Attacks!. come on i know you guys a working hard on the melee system. but still think of Tien! :D

Best answers
Petition... have you bin playing postal 2 ;)

i vote Yay

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is the only character I liked in DBZ (when I watched it), so I think he should be added :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is my fav char in DB and DBZ(dont know about DBGT, didnt watch it).He looks very cool with his awsome baldiness :p .He just needs to be added.

Best answers
I Vote yay, Tien came to the rescue in several places in the series and kept up with even the super saiyans, as those said before me, He rocks!!!

He also has some great moves ;), cmon, where did Goku learn solar flare, how the heck did he hold Cell down? Oh yeah, tribeam... the list goes on :)

*off topic* please check out my <a href ="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=247699#post247699">MUSIC VIDEO</a> and tell me what you think (it is my first one so please be nice but frank.

Best answers
i think he should b added too
but in the future.. for other updates in esf.. i would like to c n play with more then 1 transfermation.. since thats how it really is.. its really *** seeing the same transfermation over n over again

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Tien is the man. I mean... if you are going to throw in Krillin, you might as well throw in Tien. Tien did more for the plot and had more powerful techniques than Krillins... you have to hand it to him. He really is the 3-eyed-man.

Best answers
well we can only hope our cry will be heard. The votes speak the truth we want Tien.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the votes speak the truth that 25 people want Tien. When other people see this and post it might not be so unbalanced. Most people do want him though, and I hope he's planned for future releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom