bot's are to hard

Best answers
damn

i set the bot (kibots) on the easiest level

and guess what

2 - 34 (bot winning)

and i can't do melee atacks when i fly towards the bot and press fire1 i fly hard to him but i don't atack him and when i fire a beam he gets hit and that's it when i get hit i fly to the other end of the map

any1 got an idea on what i need to change

Best answers
lol ur tactic maybe :p

and use ur secondairy attack to hit the bots when u fly at them.. and they are not to HARD, they ARE to EASY...

Best answers
well when i use secondary the atacks do nuthing

and melee i just can't hit em even if i am kissing their nose when i press fire1 they stand still and kill me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, heres the deal.
You lock on to an enemy using primary attack.
You swoop (sudden speed burst) at an enemy using primary attack
While your swooping hold seconday attack down and make sure your cursor is red (on them) and you will kick/puch/hit/pow/wham/zoink them

As for the bots bit lost, you can get some pretty good bots out there with difficulty settings and the lot, making them more challanging.

Best answers
thanks man

you know or have some neat bots

cuz now i have ki bot and the only way i can kill em is to kame or that previeous atack after i die 5 times

Best answers
true i know.. i have those who groovy editted... but still they run like crazy if they see me :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you need help with learning Melee, try http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22008 for help.

Try just adding one bot, and slowly train yourself to beat it. If the bot keeps teleporting as you swoop to melee it, change your tactic a little(you teleport in to attack instead of swoop), or continue to chase it until it cannot teleport anymore.

Also try to play online some, if possible. You will get the chance to fight many people who think very differently and use different tactics. Some may seem godlike, and others... well others may kick you out of the server if you use melee.

Practice is what will make you better, so don't give up.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hehe.. dont worry. in the newest bots ( thats not out yet ) the hard and easy level are changed. so when you select easy. they are easy :) and when ya select hard they are hard :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Skyrider
hehe.. dont worry. in the newest bots ( thats not out yet ) the hard and easy level are changed. so when you select easy. they are easy :) and when ya select hard they are hard :D
LMAO

on-topic : Ya they always teleport, where can I find the mail of the maker, they should be an option :DONT ****ING INTERFERE...lol

Best answers
when i hunt en down with teleport i lost em and they recharge quickly so they teleport again

when i swoop at them the also teleport but the last teleport is sideway's or forward not backwards as expected

Best answers
thats the problem i noticed too. they don't seem to lose KI.

well try to find another way of aprocing, it is worth while, but once you can get at them, it realy easy to kill them. or just let them come to you... that will do too.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ehm.. The bots are way better and mostly all the bugs are FIxed in the New bot release. the new bots come out when 1.1 is out...

soo... they just their ki VERY QUICK! thats a bug :p and already fixed in new release..

*ontopic. i kinda like them.. they harder the better you can train on ^_^

Best answers
but but.. they just run... ;/

truly in one map he is only running laps like hell...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well look on the bright side, at least it'l get you ready to be more cautious with your ki and stuff for when you play online :D

Best answers
no cuz i waste my ki flying to find em cuz they dissapear from time to time and when i make spirit bomb they blasted me out of the sky

Best answers
lol, i noticed that they teleport backwards endlessly too, but the bots (for me) are just something i do when i waste time. They are very impressive as bots go, i never thought it would be possible to create authentic ESF bots, but they did it. The only problem i have is that their skill is lacking. When you put them on 100% melee all they do is boost towards you and attack, this makes using other tactics quite difficult cuz they have 100% accuracy and can turn 180 degrees around in a second, quite annoying.....

Hopefully more advanced melee tactics will be with the new version of the bots :)

Best answers
yeh a better bot ot something like pod-bot cuz i still can.t delte bots with ki bot even if it is in the menu it says press dot to delete but i just can't

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well this wasn't the thread i would expect, the bots are to hard :scared: . Anyway the next bots are (even) harder so i say train hard with these bots or if they are to hard dowload blade one's.

For the kick you just should be able to kick them from the menu if not pop up the console and type this:

kick "name" (with or without the quotes) or
kick #n
where n is the number of the player(bot) so number 1 is the first player who's joined number 2 the second etc.

For the (some times annoying) teleport its heavily changed in someting less annyoing :) , they block attacks, if they see you're 'swooping' to them they also go 'swooping' to you or they well... teleport away(depends on skill and settings) but teleport is much improved they first pickup a random direction(up,down,left,right,backwards) and check if thats a right direction(no walls close to it and such.

For the accurency of the bots(the perfect aiming) its changed also, the bot has some offset which depends on the bot skill.

And for the ki :( no they have no unlimited ki they just powerup at moments when they shouldn't allowed to dit or do it so fast that you can't see it, also fixed for the next version.

Best answers
cool when are they comming out

btw i get score's of 15 - 17 for me though it makes a difference which character i chose i get scores of 10 - 0 for me with buu

i tweaked around a bit in the config file of ki-bot

but how do i make em random characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom