A small Flash problem.

Best answers
My friends and I recently downloaded the latest version of your little mod, and I must say, we enjoy it very much. We have had no end of fun with our power struggles, teleporting, and even just blindly running into each other with crazy blasts that often kill us both.

But we were soon struck with a dilema. We don't know how to go into Super Saiyan or change to new forms. I have searched around the site and found no help other than people constantly telling others to "check the menual". Unfortunately for us, we cannot view this manual for one reason or another.

I would like to know what you need to view the damn thing. We all have the latest plugins for viewing Flash (such as the stuff found at Newgrounds.com), but we still cannot view it. If you cannot help us with this, then please just inform us how to transform.

Thank you for your time. I realize this is an extremely n00bish question, but I honestly don't know where else to turn.

Best answers
Alright, we figured out how to transform and whatnot (man I'm stupid), but I'd still like to know how to make the manual work. A little help?

Best answers
well the one that came with esf-beta i had a problem running it so i looked around and found programs for running it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Internet Explorer, or another web browser. those usually run flash files...

But to answer your question on transforming, push the Z button. Some characters even get to descend by pushing X(all but buu, krillen, and cell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom