Something wrong with the playerbase.

Best answers
Hi, to start with, I now play with bots, bot's dont crybaby about stupid things, so dont answer "play with bots then", cuz I already do, what I'm doing is explaining why, to see what you think and what's your take on this.

The other day I was playing in a server, and then a while later the admin comes in and tells me "do that again and you're banned". I asked about the rules and he told me to read the MOTD, to my surprise, the rules are listed there, what's the rules?, something like this:

1- No disks, no eyelaser, no fingerlaser.
2- No doubleteaming.
3- No attacking while transforming.
4- No attacking or meleeing while someone is in powerstruggle.
5- No kameha/finalflash/mouthblast/etc spaming.

In short, they ask ppl not to attack their opponents in any effective efficient way to kill them????????????????

Also, no disks and no eyelaser is lame, not that I use them but all players are given equal chance to use characters that have disks, eyelaser and fingerlaser, so there's nothing unfair about them except being banned for using them.

Well, fine, the guy owns the server and he can do anything he wants on his server, but bots are much more fun to play with and I do have bots.

(No, I did not get banned, I just left, I think it might be possible to still join the game some other day in a month or two and see if ppl are still being idiots.)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Admins can run their servers whichever way they want. If you do not like their rules, just join another server.

Best answers
The Crow, I think that was the name of that movie, but I though he said "Can't rain forever". Cant remember, I just cant.

Yes, admins can run their servers any way they want, but the playerbase, in general, also *****es like crybabies about being attacked while in power struggle or being double teamed and so on. Blah, I play with bots now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i agree, people like that totally suxs, although i cant blame them for the disks (krillin's disk is fine) its just feeza's. For example
You fight a decent person at melee, you charge your ki before the final blow and... *dshhhhhh*
Dan was killed by mr.lame with freeza disk
Bill was killed by mr.lame with freeza disk
I dont have nothing against eye laser or finger laser though, they are fine with me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
Admins can run their servers whichever way they want. If you do not like their rules, just join another server.
Amen to that ;). If most people don't like it they can either:

A)Do it anyway
B)Leave
C)Deal with it

If nobody (or most people) don't like it then nobody will come to his server hence making him change his rules.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's really nothing you can do, since it's their server. Just don't play there.
Like !XxShAdOwxX! said, if everyone does that, then the admin running it is going to have to change his rules if he wants anyone on his server.
Play on the ESFORCES.COM servers, they aren't run like that.

Best answers
People like that think that they're god.They're only god in their own servers,just try to find em off their own server

Other than that,just play in other servers.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I hate lamers who wanna run their servers in a way that changes the design of the game/fits their way of playing best. And lol, frieza disk, if you ever get hit by that, well, lol. I can't remember the last time someone actually hit me with it. I get killed by Krillin's far more. Discs are just easy to avoid. The only time I ever evn get killed by them is if I'm just sitting there in a shield attack and fail to notice the disc being charged. As for beam spamming, they should know better than to let you get into a position to do it. If they see a beam spam happening, they need to get over to the source and melee them around. Same tactic vs. anyone who uses the genki dama.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom