Sig for EZboard, comments please

Best answers

I figured I may aswell post it here so I can get some comments. I'm fairly happy with it.. but still, comments/compliments/criticisms where you see fit ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats nice :D I like it.... I dont really see anything wrong with it... I think it fits together real well :laff:

Best answers
Thanks alot ^_^

I was happy with the outcome but this forum is the place to get criticisms on work when I can't see anything wrong, so far so good :D

Best answers
Actually I don't see anything wrong with it either. Good background, good color scheme, nice fonts, good picture...

Nope, it's fine, man.

almostdeleted

A
Its pretty nice.

Im just getting tired of amost the same backround.

But it still is a pretty nice sig.

8.5/10

Best answers
Well, it's my style, i'm no filter whore so I can't just slap on stuff... I get into a rhythm and then stick to it changing it slightly..

Anyways, thanks for the comments, I try to change my BG's alot but I don't make loads of sigs everyday so it takes a little while for my style to change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a style... I call it "Slap on the Brushes!" I use it :laff: It works :D I dont use much filters... unless its for pictures :D
Maybe that explains why my sigs are always so wierd

I like that more than your current one :laff: even tho you arent gonna use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The text is a little large in my opinion. It looks like you are trying to cover as much of the bg as possible with it. Maybe reduce it?

Best answers
That's mainly due to the font looking bad at anything under 16 pts (but I wanted to use that font in a sig) but I can see where you are coming from.

As for the BG again, I also use brushes, dodge to make the lighter parts, burn to make the dark areas, and push/pull/smudge to make the swirls etc.

Best answers
Usually comes to about 20 layers (with overlapping, not including the placement of picture layers) so it's a longish process.. but as I have this rhythm now it takes around 15 minutes to make a sig like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom