Gotchya

Best answers
Well everyone should thank me because I got the scripts devil was using and I reported them to United Admins. Its a program he was using that he had helped make himself. If any ESF admins would like to know more about them my AIM is DarkLegacyXk

I will not say what program or where I got it out in public because I am sure some of you are dying to get them. Now that UA has them Devil wont be able to use hacks anymore in ESF. Everyone thank me for getting my game hacked to bring him down. Cya all l8er!!!

Best answers
Read the sticikes.

The ESF Team Members and owner of Oktagone already know who Devil is, who he is on the forums, where he lives, and all the other necessary information. Legal action has been taken on their part, but no further talk about him needs to occur.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cookster
Read the sticikes.

The ESF Team Members and owner of Oktagone already know who Devil is, who he is on the forums, where he lives, and all the other necessary information. Legal action has been taken on their part, but no further talk about him needs to occur.
Cookster, read his post first. He is just saying that he informed UA about this and they've taken action.

I say "well done" for removing such scripts from ESF, hopefully making it a hack-free community.

Best answers
So not only has he gotten rid of what Devil did, he has prevented others from abusing servers in the same matter...Bravo for you...

/me gives standing ovation

Best answers
me joines brim,

well done.. congratulations... WHOHO!!

Best answers
Xcellent work nostalgia

finally i can play on my fav server without crashing...

Best answers
@nostalgia: did u get a reply from united admins, if they already implented the antiesfscripthack???

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Suicider
@nostalgia: did u get a reply from united admins, if they already implented the antiesfscripthack???
Great work :yes:

only did you get a reply allready and if so
tell us wut there gonna do about it

Best answers
My friend got a reply from them and they said they should have it detected very quickly :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Nostalgia
Well everyone should thank me because I got the scripts devil was using and I reported them to United Admins. Its a program he was using that he had helped make himself. If any ESF admins would like to know more about them my AIM is DarkLegacyXk

I will not say what program or where I got it out in public because I am sure some of you are dying to get them. Now that UA has them Devil wont be able to use hacks anymore in ESF. Everyone thank me for getting my game hacked to bring him down. Cya all l8er!!!
Me wubs j00! <3

;D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Good job buddy, sorry you got your game hacked, but sacrifices lead to success :smile:

Best answers
Yeah, another good thing, I got my game working again!!! WOOT! In the end its all good!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have not been playing esf for 2 week's now soo i dont see how i gave u my script's or hack's soo dont go and lie about some thing u did not do. plus i have not gived any one my script's or hack's only are clan can have them we dont give them out any more
Nostalgia your just some nooby looking for cheap fhame

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by orez
i have not been playing esf for 2 week's now soo i dont see how i gave u my script's or hack's soo dont go and lie about some thing u did not do. plus i have not gived any one my script's or hack's only are clan can have them we dont give them out any more
Nostalgia your just some nooby looking for cheap fhame
Did he say you gave them to him? No, so in other words, I think you are mad because you got busted, so allow me to say this:
Quit venting steam and shut up for the sake of us all alright?
You say he is looking for a cheap flame when you get the kicks of overflowing servers, you have no right to talk, so with all due respect, shut up :smile:

Best answers
True, Devil you might not have been the one to hack me but whoever did left scripts that you've used and probably still do use. Dont go trying to make me look like a liar, thats something you should take up with United Admins if you refuse to believe me. Im sick of people like you that cant play a game fair because you arent as smart or hmm, how should I say this "capable" as the rest of us. I swear hackers like you must have no life, no girlfriends, and very small ******s. Thats why hacking brings you so much joy because you have nothing else better to do and al you want is the attention. I dont give a rats ass what you think about me Devil because as far as I am concerened your ESF hacking days are over...

Oh thats funny, Devil lives in California, I live there to...lol
Maybe me and Devil can get together and have a lil brawl or somrthing, lol. NAH!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bla bla i find it hard to think that some one hacked u and left some esf hack's in your comp ya right
United Admins it dont matter what u send them your like one of thoes dumb noob's who said u cant cheat in counter strike 1.6 i can make new script's any time of the day if the old one's get fixed and i live in fairefield i wood love to kick your @$$. and i dont play esf any more ther's no point but more of my clan are soo u can have fun with them

Best answers
I find it hard to believe to, but thats what happened, maybe it was one of your myg0t buddies?
Anyways, go play your laddy daddy doo games and hack all you want. You seriously need some education, I am guessing you dropped school in 2nd grade because of your lack of grammar and punctuation. You seriously dont have a life, I cant do anything except feel sorry for you, I wish I could give you a life but thats something you have to GET OFF YOUR ASS to get. Theres this thing called "outside", maybe you should try it sometime.

Best answers
Orez, its a game, and you take the fun out of it.

And all I can do is laugh and say what did it get you? A community that hates you, and a MOD that you will be banned from permanentley over time.

You are nothing but a peon now, and you may no longer hide between your DSL at mindspring, because once that subnet gets banned, the only way you will ever play ESForces again or touch this website is if you move to another area in that city. But whose to say ESForces won't just ban your whole god damn state?....

Thats assuming your DSL company doesn't drop you as is for making attacks on servers, as it is a federal crime bub.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im the one with no life ha u getting mad over a silly game that's what is funny it makes it worth it to see u get all cry baby over it
ha u cant do **** bla bla bla and any way im done with this mod im going back to DoD but u can all have fun with my clan mate's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom