ESF in linux

Best answers
if i buy c-strike will it work on linux so that i could install ESF in it?
if not what do i need to buy?

Best answers
well u better buy Halflife (that does support linux (so far i know) then dl cS linux version and download the ESF linux version (that would work i guess... other wise they shouldn't name it linux-version would they?

Best answers
i have c-strike and it works:yes: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

o ya mr lost your is not richt fix it because it is .n;/ and it most be .nl so make it :cool:

Best answers
does the new HL supports linux?
does it say on the box if it supports linux?
and from where do download the cs for linux?

Best answers
[FU2]Spid3rm@n > thanks

back on topic, no the box doesn't say it (think so, i threw it away) but i though Bata had halflife and has linux. but i'm quite sure it supports it... would be weird, otherwise mods wouldn't support linux 2.

cs update can be dl here : http://www.counter-strike.net

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to buy a version of halflife that is linux compatible. The windows version is NOT compatible with Linux. Mod makers make linux versions because linux servers are that much more stable. A friend of mine that hosts a couple of big servers got a server for a halflife mod to run 22 people stable where windows often crashed on 16.

Best answers
Originally posted by rosesr
does the new HL supports linux?
does it say on the box if it supports linux?
and from where do download the cs for linux?
from what i heard u can run hl games on linux but u will need to be running a windows emulator. form what i hear it runs better on linux but dont quote me on that.

unreal tornament 2003 has a native installer on it so u can play in linux without a emulator tis too kool :D

Originally posted by Scorcher2k
You have to buy a version of halflife that is linux compatible. The windows version is NOT compatible with Linux.
there is no offical compatible version of hl for linux except their linux servers.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How sure are you of that?

Best answers
well my sorce was a very reliable one but i haven't as yet tried any of it. i Know u should be able to play hl mods in linux with an emulator tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom