Quickly mods!

Best answers
I know.... WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!!!!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, sorry but I didn't get that... can anyone explain? What are those url's for?

Best answers
Outwar is a game which relies on you leading people to a site. So, you get people posting trick links to boost their game. It's very annoying.

Best answers
Exactly why they need to block them.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah ok, now I get it... It was a mistake going to that site as well.... too many pop-ups. Anyway, thnx!

Best answers
for the love of bob! Try looking around msn profiles, and you get TONS of people leading you to thiese sites.

Best answers
These things are getting beyond annoying. Just do what I do and give anyone who tricks you into clicking one of these links a voodoo curse that shrinks their testicles and causes the untimely death of a pet they hold dear.

They laugh now, but someday... someday!

Best answers
thank god you found it,another domain change and I'll kil myself

anyway,promoting games like this is lame,not to flame them or anything,but I find it quite....childish....why not announce it somewhere,or ask friends to forward them instead?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where there is light there will always be shadow. Good work finding them, but anyone tricky enough could always... no, I wont post that kind of thing here. Let's just say it's still possible to route people to those annoying sites. It'll be an uphill battle trying to put Outwar in its place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom