Hey is anyone one!!! READ ME PLEASE

Best answers
sorry spaz but i'm alittle confused i dont understand what ur saying??

Best answers
damn weirdo's these days... dun understand this guy.. he should be 21 but i dun believe him. if i should guess he's from the new generation (10 years) and they have a new language i guess, coz i have truble decoding his msg's.

Best answers
Uhh, you guys? He wants you to message him on AIM and hook up a game of ESF. Read it more than once before you tear the guy apart.

Best answers
But ThrillKill - that would involve thinking! We don't want any of that around here.

Best answers
sorry bout this but i read it a dozen times and couldnt understand what he was saying at all. . . reason i posted was not to tear it apart but to get him or someone else like u to come on and clear up his message. . .

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
But ThrillKill - that would involve thinking! We don't want any of that around here.
Well said.

Thinking = bad
booze = good
booze + me = no thinking
no thinking = :fight: :yes:

Best answers
All you need is a little understanding of sentence structure and the ability to grasp a situation and find the logic in it. Let's take a look at the sentence.

"IM me and lets talk my SN is veggetto4ever i want to play"

Watch what happens when I add a period or three in here...

"IM me and lets talk. My SN is veggetto4ever. I want to play."

I'm not trying to be an ass, so don't think I am. I'm just saying that all you have to do is look a little more closely than you normally would. I realize doing school-like work is the last thing many of you youngsters want to do, but they -do- teach it for a reason.

And while I'm ragging on the people reading it, I may as well rag on the guy who wrote it in the firast place.

SPAZ, proof read your posts. Say them aloud when you type them and find the parts that stick out as sounding 'wrong'. I'm not saying we should all type like English students, but if you want to communicate, at least put some effort into it so others can figure you out.

Enough of the grammar jabber. ThrillKill wants a Pop Tart. *munch*

Best answers
lol.. u realy should become a shrink... lol.. :p

:| ... but still i don't understand his sentince..

whats IM and SN?

Best answers
*laughs* I guess not knowing an acronym would make things difficult. I thought everyone knew what those stood for.

IM = Instant Message
SN = Screen Name (often associated with AOL Instant Messenger)

Alllllrighty then... *munch munch*

Best answers
all this muching is making me hungry o_O.......*grabs a donut*..........mmmm.......

Best answers
well i'm not digging in to the 1337 talk shortcut names ASA,..

Best answers
Sorry about that, it was LATE and I was drunk. Im still having trouble figuring out what to do. I got this shiznit working and I can play by myself (wooowhooo very fun) but I dont understand how to get it to play ON-LINE with other players. So if you can PLEASE IM (Instant Message) me, my SN (screen name) is veggetto4ever, so that maybe one of you can clear some things up and I can become the next big thing! :devgrin:

SPAZ

PS: hope that cleared some things up for you guys.:rolleyes:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I refuse to im someone from a forum... go to multiplayer, play internet game, filter. Check the box that lets you pick a mod to filter. Then change it to say esf which will tell the game to only get a list of the esf servers out there instead of waiting for 10-20 minutes for all the halflife servers out there. Once you've done that hit apply and then update. Hopefully the filter server is up and you'll get a list of servers. Sort by ping and then double clickone with a lot of green dots and at least a player or two in it...

If you don't find any servers its because you either messed up the filter or you don't have the latest version of halflife. Go download the 1.1.1.0 patch, install it, and then go play.

Might be getting a good server up soon and will let everyone know when I do.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The last time i saw this much crap, i missed the toilet bowl, you wanna chat and find players? use IRC

:closed:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I SAID CLOSED! DAGNAMMIT MEGEH!

shhh Cuc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom