Auras and other ideas

Best answers
Just an idea, but the turbo aura should have one almost like the power up aura. I'm just getting bored of seeing this spikey looking thing surrounding my charicatar.

And like the gallit gun I'm thinking that the big bang should have an effect aura liek what gogeta did to adult buu and what vegeta himself did to fat buu. An aura surrounded his body in a cool kinda way while he was powering up.

Speaking of powering up, I think that you should be able to power up and down at will. And it should take a little while to power too. Remember when gohan was fighting freeza. Vegetta said to krillin, "Look, after an attack like that he's out of power" What i'm trying to say is that unless you use your specail attack or something than it should not take up that much ki. and you can't recover from doing all of your biggest attacks on somebody in a few short seconds from powering up.

I have a lot more to say my mind by I don't got all the time in the world to post ideas. But so far tell me what you think.

Best answers
It is important to remember that this is a game, and that gameplay comes before being true to the series. Yes, sometimes things are wrong, but if we were to mirror the series perfectly then the game would suffer horrendously.

Perhaps an upgrade to Turbo is in order, but I doubt it's very high on the developers to do list. I'm sure you want some more eye candy, but in reality, anything gets boring if you look at it too long. Wow, the ocean turned red. But it's been red for two years. Whoopie.

The big bang suggestion is a little more feasible. It's a pretty powerful attack in the game, and adding some additional flare might spice it up a tad. The problem I have is that aura's make it difficult to see. It hinders your field of view. Again, this is a gameplay issue.

Powering up and down at will doesn't make any sense to me. Why would you ever want to power down? It will only leave you open to the characters who are powered up. Powering up is the thing that keeps you on your toes. It keeps you aware and keeps the game moving. If powering up was a rarity, and it took longer to boot, then you can pretty much consider yourself dead in a crowded server whenever you ran out of juice.

In closing, you should have slapped this in the Suggestion Forum. Have a pleasant morning.

Best answers
hey......maybe some people dont even neeed to powerup in the game to kick somebody's ass...they could power down and still win. =)

Best answers
Well there should be some kind of muscle bulking and more forms of super sayaiens and stuff . But gohan whats up with him hes my fav char but i dont use him cause he has some gey moves xcept sheld blast (which) i dont really no how to use and masneko. He needs ssj2 or teen gohan mod.

my thought should be great!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Johan
Well there should be some kind of muscle bulking and more forms of super sayaiens and stuff . But gohan whats up with him hes my fav char but i dont use him cause he has some gey moves xcept sheld blast (which) i dont really no how to use and masneko. He needs ssj2 or teen gohan mod.

my thought should be great!!!!!
Offtopic
Johan, to use your shield you charge it up with primary attack (the more beams and attacks that go into it, the more powerful it becomes) then whilst still holding the primary attack button down, press seconday attack button down and let go of primary. If you then let go you will shoot a energy ball

Ontopic
Well, like it has said in a previous post, the halflife handle really cant handle an aura that isnt spikey, and i think it looks pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom