Charcters And Attacks

Best answers
i just wanna to know what characters and attacks other people like in ESF. I like Goku, his kamehameha and meele (meele just for have fun and kamehameha for serious damaging):)

Best answers
Me likes the Steaming Yellow Train of Death...

Also any ball projectiles, DB BA BBA SB are all fun to play with, but I love sniping people off with my BBA... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite attack is probably melee. Otherwise i like trunk's big bang attack or piccolo's scattershot (i love making acid rain :devgrin: )

Best answers
Trunks doesn't have Big Bang attack. It's Finishing Burster, or what da hell it's called...

Best answers
hmm well.. i play goku.. or cell or vegeta or trunks or ahwell play most of themmm but GB is my fav.. fast and damage is avarage...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like gohan the most; he transforms quickely and have good attacks further sometimes goku for his sb to volleyball with :D

Best answers
my favourite looking attack is trunks's attack where he does all the funky **** with his hands, ever since he did it to freeza it looked realy cool, I was quite annoyed that it was such a weak attack in esf, generic beams seem better and there quicker to charge and you can move while doing them. I realy think that attack should be improved :(

Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
my favourite looking attack is trunks's attack where he does all the funky **** with his hands, ever since he did it to freeza it looked realy cool, I was quite annoyed that it was such a weak attack in esf, generic beams seem better and there quicker to charge and you can move while doing them. I realy think that attack should be improved :(
Yes, i agree with that . Trunks Burning Attack NOW in ESF is completly useless:S

Best answers
In terms of looks, I'll go with what I call "Trunks swatting a fly". That thing he does with his hands (that reminds me of an epileptic seizure) is a lot more dynamic than most characters.

In terms of light show, I'm into Vegeta's Final Flash. Ever since I saw him do that to Cell it's been one of my favorites.

Best answers
errrmm...if you read the manual you will notice that BA blinds people,giving a big advantage to him already

I like Trunks,a good meleer,just a little low on speed

and I'd snipe away with FB anytime

V'

Best answers
I've been skipping around with the characters awhile and I seem to like 3 people.Goku,Trunks,and Frieza. Now your probably saying hes a fingerlaser beam spamer.I am not I only use it in primary mode.Why? It goes thru the target dealing more damage.

Best answers
i like gohan the best. he has got the awesome kame wave is fast transforms fast and there are good other models available for him. and next to that his shield owns to!!!

Best answers
I'm gonna say piccolo or trunks. My fav move is SBC or Scatter Shot

Best answers
my favorite in the game right now is piccilo and the move definitely special beam cannon. untill they make mystic gohan i like teen gohan

Best answers
My favorite in the game (and also in the episode) is vegita and my favorite attack is the big bang.Or trunk with is finishing buster.

Best answers
piccolos scatter shot or krillens destructo disc are evil and fun to play with. also trunks buring attack is nice with its flashy eye candy and flashy result.

Best answers
Cell and piccolos SBC! Its to bad its getting attached but at the moment its my favrite attack u can fire it ant people charging at u then tele out of the way :) same gose for beams then fire one into them while there fighting the other :)

its a neet attack!

My Fav character is Goku because he has a limited chooise in attacks with Kamahamaha as his really strong beam and sprit bomb as his solo attack :) makes him a quick killer and easy 2 use!

Best answers
i know, you all people can think this question is stupid, but i'm from Lithuania, you know. What is the scater shot? Is that a masenko? Or special beam cannon? Or maybe that piccolo's attack, when he fires a lot of bolts into the random direction? or maybe the eye laser? Please, answer me!

Best answers
The irony is the team messing up attacks.

Trunks' BA should be a ball and FB should be a beam. Thats how it was in the series.
Piccolo shouldnt be able to move while firing SBC but move while firing Masenko. Watch Saving The World and you will see.

Also my favorite attack is Final Flash, duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom