Trunks...

Best answers
Just thought id like to post this but I think trunks is an amazing character in the dbz series and noone beats him and I was quite annoyed at the idea everyone thinks he is the worst player in esf. his moves and stuff rock I realy like the way he does them and stuff but he just seems soo weak.

Anyway, Once beta 1.1 is out and hopefully he does have a sword. Im sure to start using him instead of vegeta so much.

What you other trunks fans think?

P.S. I cant help but think how all the melee masters are going to take advantage of the sword and theres going to be alot more people using trunks and he is going to become someone being feared in that department =S

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now Trunks sword is just another forum of melee, it really does not give any advantages at all. I think when beta 1.1 comes out everyone is going to use Goku even more because he has two more moves then before..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a big trunks fan and i cant wait for the sword to come out. I've heard that it can cut past blocks (ive HEARD) and i know it does instagib after the person has 20% of their health or below left. It will give me much more reason to play as him :D

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well i think the sword does a little more damage, and blocking only reduces melee damage, it really depends on power level but, theoretically regular meleee goes through blocks too, it's just that the sword has a higher base value.. i think..:)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you still get hurt even if you block just alot less than if you wernt blocking

btw i am a trunks fan, btw i really think they ****ed up his hair in ssj version in 1.0, they should use the bojack hair! he will look alot better and make his moves abit more powerful that would rock :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
Just thought id like to post this but I think trunks is an amazing character in the dbz series and noone beats him...
No offense, but with the exception of Freiza, everyone else he fights usually beats the snot out of him. The androids, Cell, and the bad guys in the movies all use his face to take out their stress. Ingame his moves (such as they are) are generally puny; if it wasn't for blinding attack's effect, he would be worse than useless. Hopefully the sword will change that, but I'm not getting too excited.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
No offense, but with the exception of Freiza, everyone else he fights usually beats the snot out of him. The androids, Cell, and the bad guys in the movies all use his face to take out their stress. Ingame his moves (such as they are) are generally puny; if it wasn't for blinding attack's effect, he would be worse than useless. Hopefully the sword will change that, but I'm not getting too excited.
AAAAActually, Trunks kills the androids and cell and he kills King Cold. He may get the "snot" beaten out of him, but so do all of the other Z Characters :p

Best answers
uh....yeah,enough about how crappy Trunks is,let's look on the good side of it already,BA is overpowered(yes overpowered,if you know how to use it well) FB is a mini-BBA,with less damage,but enough to cut their health down to the point where the sword comes into play

Overall I think Trunks is only good in the right hands,and a good meleer/beamer mix type of person.

BTW,I'd have to agree on the Hsu on people using Goku way more,I mean cmon,look at the earthSB,it charges fast and it has a big blast radius....pretty much comparable to that of a minimum charged SB if you ask me :p

Best answers
Yeah, but he only does it with the help of Goku and co., and only because he got another chance...Goku did it the first time around. ;)

Best answers
Oh..shutup lol

Trunks owns, leave it at that.

Best answers
I think it looks quite good actualy, The SSJ hair could defernetly be improved, dosnt look like the hair i remember from when his hair looked like it did before it grew.

It would be good if he removed his capsule corp thing when he went ssj. maybe theirs a model for that already if not I could add it to the model section...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yeah the only thing i hate about the ssj trunks model is that the hair lol, i like it when he grew it and when he goes ssj, it is really long and spikey like some in the bojacks models!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can get the ssj model of trunks, in the same clothes etc.. with new hair. It has more spikes and 2 fliks infront of his face and is a major improvment. Alot of newbie/beam user/spammer people will use goku, but the more experienced melee user may be more tempted to use Trunks from now on

Best answers
I like the Trunks model. The best thing about playing as him is doing those somersaults when jumping backwards, that's some nice animation there. :)

Best answers
Trunks is the stupidest saiyan in the show. I mean that all around. Meaning his plot is stupid and so is he. He was the only saiyan who failed to realize that USSJ doesnt work. Vegeta knew it and thats why it didnt go USSJ against P-Cell. Goku figured it out in the HBTC, Gohan knew it when he went SSJ2.

Trunks plot makes no sense either. So everytime he goes into the past he is creating another dimension? It just makes no sense.

Trunks is a weak character in ESF cuz he never had any good beam attacks besides FB. FB is suppose to be a beam but the team fails to realize it. BA and FB would be MUUUUUUUCH more effective if the team switched them around, but they wont cuz they are stubborn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Gohan never knew about USSJ at all until he saw trunks do it, He never realized it, he just became ssj2 before he tried it.

Best answers
No one knew about USSJ until Trunks did it. Goku taught Gohan purposely not to go USSJ. If you watch the episode it sort of hints at how Gohan is going to be the one who acsends. Actually a lot ofepisodes show the hints.

Goku tells Gohan its important to note that you lose too much speed by going USSJ (which he turns USSJ in the HBTC). This is so when Gohan releases his hidden power (which at this time Goku has already devised the plan) he remembers what his father told him about ascending without just increasing your power. Cell reminds him while he is transforming aswell.

Best answers
sounds dumb but what does the "U" stand for? i've watched all the episodes until GT (i watch all on TV) but i don't know exactly what the U stands for,i do know about how he buffs up and loses speed

someone tell me what the u stands for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom