Stress testing

Best answers
Why is stress testing taking so long? Did you **** up the code that bad putting new stuff in that there are bugs our the ass? I mean it has been over a month and I understand you do this on your own free time but i check this site less and less as time goes by because there aren't many updates and the updates that are posted aren't very descriptive anyways. I like this mod but it just doesn't have enough in it to keep me interested. I think an update could change that if it ever gets past "stress testing."

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would rather have a esf version without any bugs than with alot of bugs right? well this si the final part of the project, clearing and making sure there arn't any bugs left over then hopefully they will release version 1.1 and btw they did give us an update picture on main page under POTW

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there were significant things to report on the site or on the forums, for that matter, they would be there. Please, have patience, the longer and harder they test, the smoother the gameplay will be.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are in the final stages of stess testing... Also, the team is very short on time at the moment, we just havnt had the time to fully package the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom