how can i go SSJ3

Best answers
how can i go SSj3 or get ault gohan, or any other char. if i have to download stuff, can you tell me were and how to put it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As of now, you can only get 1 transformation per character. (SSJ1 for sayians, Frieza form 2, Cell form 2, Evil Buu, Fused Piccolo, etc.)

Adult Gohan and other characters are not really in the game, but people do make models of those characters that you can put in to substitute the default models, but the attacks (and sometimes the sounds) remain the same. Check the Models/Skins section for current model projects, as well as information on where you can get some.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can download a ssj3 goku skin model, heres a piccy

(if the pic is a cross, right click and choose "show picture")
you can download it from my clan site www.geocities.com/tzfclan all credits go to the maker, cause i am simply hosting it

Best answers
also tru www.redsaiyan.net (dont know if i spelld it wrong, link at main page of esf) it has a lot of maps models and other stuff for esf. Only currently it is down!!

Best answers
I tell you what i am the TZF GOD:LAFF: nah i am jokeing only the leader Dan is makeing me sp proude *i'm crying*:p:p:laff::laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that skin, alltho it has led alot people to think ssj3 is allready in it, sigh..

Best answers
Ok why would you want to change the model and when you ascend say for goku to ssj you look ssj3 that dumb knowing the power level is too small for an ssj3 and yet you will get beaten say from frieza when your ssj3 it takes the real out of it. I mean if you want to change the model jsut change the normal model to something that looks better but make sure you have one that looks like it for ssj but with yellow hair I think you know what I mean.....

Well thats my 10 cents.

Best answers
ehhh.....not everything has to be exactly the same as the show

and the only way to get Adult Gohan or SSJ3 Goku is to just download a new skin,I wouldnt care how dumb it would look anyway,this game isn't a show

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom