esf servers

Best answers
hi, i just registered. i like to play on the esf servers a lot. i go by the name xer0. im starting to use the name [x]er0 cause ive seen some xeros, Xeros, etc.

i dont know if this was asked somewhere else, or if have been said before but, a bunch of times when i play on the esf servers, someone will restart the server on purpose. i guess u could call it hang, or something. and ive seen an admin tell people that they're not sapposed to use the spec thing where u go in spec and can still fight. i never use/d it. after i heard admin say that, i started to tell people to get out of the spec and pick a team. they dont most of the time. so i just started to write down wonids and their names. i got a few, sometimes i forget to write them down. im gonna start writing the date and time incase u guys have logs to look at so u can see. i would like to know if u guys want me to post the wonids of the people that dont get outta spec or hang the server on purpose just cause they are getting beat up. ill have to find one of my papers in my room w/ most of the ids.

ill check back later 2 see if u want me to post the ids.

w00t :devsmile:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been said many times. The team can not do anything about it right now so you will just have to live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom