Mmm..

Best answers
I was wondering is it possable to teleport when ur doing a spirit bomb?;/ cuse i played with a grupe of "pros" and there was moving wile doing a spirit bomb and some where spectaters and they could play;/ i think i just found out that there r no good players thies days:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You eyes must be deceiving you my friend. You cannot teleport while charging up a spirit bomb. What you may have seen is someone throw it at a person, they block it and throw it back to him, then then the other bloke blocks and throws it back. And yes, there are toooones of good players these days :rolleyes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get a running start and then start charging the spirit bomb you skid a bit before you stop. Now playing as a spectator is a bug that many people will hate you for, but it is going to be fixed.

Best answers
trust me only play as spec if you are VERY good,it makes you devote yourself to being a one-man army,which means youre an easy target for all players,including other spectators

As for the SB thingy,it isnt possible,but there are certain bugs that are used to help youself keep safe from being melee'd

*not telling,spoils the fun of finding the bug*

and no its not the moving around then charge an SB thingy,it's something else

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bug exploit. It's really lame, guys and it takes away from the fun of the game for evereyone in the server. And dropping out of flight isn't gonna keep you from getting pwned by me when yoiu're charging an SB ;P I love playing on Kami when you have a bunch of ppl trying to drop massive SBs into the lookout area. I just go around beating on them :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
lol yeah just make a ki blob aorund them and they usally thow the sb or khh and blow themselfves up, and yeah rave i know about the bug exploit your talking bout, not the drop outa fly one, the good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom