Small request for the devs

Best answers
Hi,
My clan has been running one of the few dedicated ESF servers for a few months now and I just would like to know if I could get the Linux server release a day or 2 before the official 1.1 release so I could have the server ready for the community.

I can also offer a mirror for the 1.1 files as we own the colo it is on and have unlimited bandwidth for it.

Thanks for any consideration!

Mars
http://www.Predatorial-Tendencies.com

ESF Dedicated at
66.28.238.26:27017

Best answers
i don't think you would get it especially if you ask it like this, you might get it when you pm one of the team members but i don't think so....it would be cool because mirrors are scarce of esf!!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen mod developers give out a patch early. One time 15 minutes early and the other 1 day early. But they offered it to the person that owns the server. He didn't ask. They offered it to him early because they played on it that much and wanted to show some thanks for him running the server as good as he did. I think if you want something like that to happen you need to do everything you can to keep the server running smooth and of course with constant admins. Don't ask thats just kind of rude...

Best answers
Why would it be rude to ask for a version of the Linux SERVER?
I'm not asking for the client side stuff.

Oh well...

Just thought it might be a good thing to have a the server updated before the clients are.

Thanks anyway.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PT is a pretty famous server, I'm sure the esf team won't mind... then again, dunno :-\

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry about that, i thought Mastasurf would reply to this.. To start things off - Big thanks Mars, i love your server, very very nice :) Okay, about the linux server, we are actually releasing the linux version acouple days earlier then the windows files, so everyone running a linux server will beable to update.

Best answers
AWESOME!

Thanks so much for the consideration!

And we will be bumping the max player limit when the new release hits.

Can't wait and thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom