Random Blah~Ness...

Best answers
Hey every one On monday im going to set up like the coolest 20 man server so come check it out. ill post the ip up on monday But it should be great t1 connection with only 2 comps running of it :D
Yeah well anyways I dunno if anyone knows me but Like when alpha and beta 1 first came out i used the user name KaOs well anyways gtg pointless postage ownz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be nice if you gave the location of the server aswell :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PT server is pretty famous.... I'm sure the ESF team wouldn't mind.... but then again, who knows?

Best answers
i wanna join clan ape :D Blah ***-ness can only post 1 post every 120 seconds -_- damn forums need some aim tech :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*psssst* *cough*EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!*cough*

Visit the homepage for ape and see if you can join. I believe they are one of the best clans in esf

Best answers
I own most ape memebers though :p ive been accused of hacking so many times its mean ;( i dont think esf hacks even exist yet

Best answers
they do if you do something though....

and please at least give us the name of the server so that we can actually know what it is clled,and we'll be able to see it

BTW,having a 20 player server might be bad,u sure about that??

Best answers
20 players may be to much for the game but we will just have to find out :p i got a t1 conection and its only be connected to 2 computers right now so that should help allot with the lag but then again i dont know what the game it self can handle, still a lil unstable :| but i think it will do ok the server name is kinda undecided any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom