To those who make sigs

Best answers
hey I would just like to know what programs and stuff you use to make sigs and such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photoshop, thats about it =p

If it's a GIF, I suggest Ulead Gif animator but I'm sure theres another one out there thats less... bulky

Best answers
use Adobe Photoshop

but if you find it too expensive go buy Jasc Paint Shop Pro,worth the price if you ask me
and for animations I use Imageready....but I find the one Jasc made more better :p

BTW,shouldnt this be in the artwork forum??

Best answers
o ok, well i was wondering cuz im downloading adobe photoshop 7 right now(friend did and his works perfectly) so thanks for your help...hopefully it works for me too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you can download a trial of paint shop pro 7 too. See which one you work with best, and then go out and buy the one you like. (Paint shop pro 7 is better if you want to use it for super fast reference, cause photoshop takes its time load)
I made the GIF below me on animation path 3, which comes with paint shop pro 7

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to sig forums.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
photoshop... 3dsmax... cinema4d... bryce...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...Magus
I like Photoshop but some of the ones Naz named is for 3d purposes

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Myself, I use Photoshop.
But it's somewhat annoying because of the time it takes to load on my already slow computer. :p
Anyways, give Photoshop a shot. It's pretty darn good, and most sig makers use it, so they could help you if you had a problem with it. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Photoshop 7.0. My current sig has a 3d render from 3d Studio Max, and was finished in Photoshop. Both those programs are very expensive, so unless you plan on using them alot, its a large waste of money.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My sig was approximately 20 minutes of thoughwork in photoshop 7. Photoshop is THE graphics program...everything that ever gets made, billboards, game boxes, pictures, posters, etc. ...it all goes through photoshop first.

Best answers
actualy i made a cool image in Microsoft image composer once ................

Forget that! Photoshop is really the main program its preatty easy 2 learn if u can spen the time looking at all the diffrent options and it has a HELL of a lot of options!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom