speed

Best answers
<<<WONDERING>>>
in esf could be a speed when you fly. on a ground you walk as a normal speed, then if you fly the faster. this is be more real :rolleyes:
JUST WONDERING

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to fly faster just turn on turbo and BAM you are going faster.

Best answers
lol he is saying that you should fly faster than u run, atm it is the same speed.

Best answers
ah.. well yeah u SHOULD fly faster than u run (i think)

to be realistic withthe show anyway

Best answers
and if u fly faster then, that mean turb owould have to be faster, the swoop would be faster the ntranformations have to be faster

there is only so much speed that u can have so the game is playable, any faster and u wont be able to play, swooping with krillen know is fast, i little to fast if they are also krillen

Best answers
no way!! did you see, how they are running in the show? i think they should make flying faster, that's all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you aren't technically walking unless you push the key you have binded to walk...

That means you are running as fast as you fly, which does make sence to me.

If you find yourself flying to slow, just target somebody and swoop, but instead of aiming for them, aim for where you want to go.

Best answers
what difference does it make? if you want to go faster while on the round just fly along the ground. If you want to go slower, just walk.... problem solved ;)
I dont think it makes any difference in the show either. They seem to move just as fast along the gound as they do in the air

Best answers
they fly when they arer close to the ground in many occasions. I think walking should be a bit slower as flying and i thijnk it wont be that hard to code, just like in bfp it is the same, the rest of the gamplay of bfp sucks in my opinion but that is good, i dont really care but i would like that walking is a little bit slower then flying and normal flying (andf with turbo) might be some faster in my opinion it is pretty slow atm....

Best answers
hmm i still think it would be kinda cool to impliment a defence bonus when just walking(actual walking not running)l, I mean, not a huge one, but say all direct hitting ki blasts or gen beams just detonate with no damage, kinda like when a char in dbz gets super pissed and just slowly walks towards thei enemy ignoring all their attacks.

Best answers
thats just dumb to add, then everybody would walk around on the ground, or when they see a beam they'd fall to the ground and started walking so it wouldnt hurt them, come on be realistic!!!

Best answers
yeah i agree, people would missuse it. But maybe if your standing on the ground your melee should be different, like stronger or mayube just it smacks them straight up in the air or something...

Best answers
it already is like that if you swoop at them close to the ground or just hit them when you stand you automatically hit them up in the air!!! just test it with stupid bots:p!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Watch hot babes masturbating & getting ****ed HARD on videos & webcams with sound !!! Its 100% FREE...have a look now!! Click here !! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

ontopic........i think it should be faster, and so does the turbo -_-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Just ignore pinky, he is just advertising and trying to grab attention, I think flying should be slightly faster than running. Running saves ki, so thats a plus, so why not just run and not fly? flying should be faster so there is more of a reason for the ki drain. (kinda like dmz, you fly faster than you run)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom