A Q about the b1.1 linux

Best answers
will it be only for servers or for playing normal like in win?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the release is coded strictly for Linux servers, I believe. Even then, you'd have to be running on Linux, not on Windows...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. regardless of the server's OS you can still play on it. Thats why if you are looking for servers you want dedicated linux servers as they are the most reliable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would the people getting the linux servers be able to play?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the OS compatability of beta 1.1 is exactly like beta 1.0. If you have linux you can play on a windows server, and if you have windows you can play on a linux server. They just are working hard on coding the linux version because a dedicated Linux server is much more reliable than a windows server.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yep now lets hope all that harSens/pcjoe fix the linux version and we all can play happy esf ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
and ofcourse most of the bugs are fixed :D. i hope gamecity servers wont crash anymore :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean will they get to play the game before it is officially released or is it just a server that they can't play on. Only to let them load admin mod and get it up and running for the a couple days later.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT IS ONLY FOR SERVERS ONLY. ESTÁ SOLAMENTE PARA LOS SERVIDORES. ES IST NUR FÜR BEDIENER. IL EST SEULEMENT POUR DES SERVEURS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom