New sig

Best answers
Ok, about this one.. I tried something different, not entirely sure how it turned out but I may try another one if this one gets bad comments.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very pixely.. The back ground looks grainy and the picture is very low quality.

Best answers
I know what you mean, that's what I mean by didn't come out great.. that is one of the few pictures I could find and those spikes came out badly.. Just as I thought, not up to scratch, i'll make a better one in a minute :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its OK... but I agree with what Hsu said.
But I still like the BG.... and the sig.... just the picture >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know you can do better than that i think the background would look better without the crystals

Best answers
Oooooo, ok, not trying to blow my own horn but.. I like my rework alot better (made it with megaman as there are loads of pics around of megaman). So here it is.

Best answers
megamans cool! Hey i like that sig!

Textures ausom and the pic is really well diaplayed (not crappy cutting)

I have a whole bunch of mini pics of megaman and friends u want them! PM me!

Best answers
Thanks hawki, I was fairly happy with that one ^_^

I managed to find a load of good pics on www.megaman.co.uk and the font kinda fitted with the theme. As for the texture I went for the spiked sort of light effect.. so all in all i'm happy with it :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
This one is pretty good. I love the color blue!!! The picture is nicely placed, the font is smaller, the background is cool, and it's Megaman!! 8/10

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Zero! Zero! Zero! It is a low quality picture, and it does look a bit fuzzy, grainy, and all that stuff, but I like it better. The background is better, and though the picture doesn't show Zero's face (darn it all) it fits the whole mood of the sig IMO. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom