Starcraft Ghost sig

Best answers

Not sure wher i got the texture from might have been something DaKiLLa gave me :)

Critz?

*EDIT* ack i really need 2 get a batter texture this ones crap!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks alright...

Um... why do you have DaKillas ripped sig there?

Best answers

Texture by Guru.san

ok new version! Critz?

Oh and about DaKiLLa's sig!
I feel that the situation was unfair! DaKiLLa was working on that sig and was probly waiting till he had a final version before he gave critz! (it is what everyone dose)

And seeing as ill get told that my view dosent matter! I dont care< What was done was wrong!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have once chance to remove it before you end up the same fate as him. It was proved that he ripped the image and if it is proved you rip anything on these forums it is an instant 2 week ban. SO remove it by the next time you post.

Best answers
This is a Thread about my SIG HSU! Please stay on topic! Comments like that should be directed by PM!

Best answers
OMG....i've not seen this level of art since KINDERGARTEN ...lol j/k...looks good to me hawk...yur a starcraft fan???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm i just think the picture looks to boring with no srory in it but nice in another but starcraft is just a boring thing :]

FaHsHo420

F
i didnt mean to rip that some gladiator guy on aim sent it to me said i could use it....sorry he gave me permission. he said i could use it and he made it.... mabye he didnt ionno never seen dat before he sent it 2 meh
sorry had to use diff name at friends house :-D

Best answers
SEE u guys disent even ask before u blocked! I feel u should un ban and Apoligise 2 DaKiLLa!

HE was under the asumption that he could use it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FaHsHo420
i didnt mean to rip that some gladiator guy on aim sent it to me said i could use it....sorry he gave me permission. he said i could use it and he made it.... mabye he didnt ionno never seen dat before he sent it 2 meh
sorry had to use diff name at friends house :-D
I hope your not Dakilla :x Ban evading is a serious offense.
So what if he had proof. He didn't give the slightest indication he did (if he did)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom