power up levels

Best answers
im sure i saw somewhere that beta 1.1 has 1 transformation for each character, but i was just wondering if u were planning on including different stages, like ssj2 and so on, in later versions of the game?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, they have said that more transformations will be in future patches. One person I saw said 1.6 and one person said 1.3 so don't hold your breath.

Best answers
and i heard it would probably just be in 2.0....just wait for the next releases they should prove to be quite an improivement already!!!

Best answers
i'm hoping they'll add gotenks one day

can't wait to have him in esf and hear him shout "superghost kamikaze attack!"

and more transformations for buu of course(SUPER BUU ROCKS!!!)

Best answers
I'm guessing they'll add more transformations before new characters. And I'm guessing they'll be adding tweaks before new transformations (visual and gameplay, such as aura and melee changes).

Best answers
Still that is probably a long way away yet so thers no point looking that far ahead, lets concentrate on the things they hav improved in 1.1 not in 1.9 or 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eventualy there will be more trans and more characters

but sence eventualy isnt now its not a problem:p

Best answers
add all of them tian, goten and all them. and 1 more thing, is alpha 2.0 the old version or the new cuz i got beta 1.0. Do i need alpha 2.0
? is it different?

Best answers
Brolli would be nice too, who can forget movie 8, when he beat up gohan, goku, vegeta, piccolo, and mirai trunks without breakin sweat! add Brolli, add brolli, add brolli (come on folks, join in)

Best answers
there wil never be movie char or gt

SSJ Gohan 2 alpha 2.0 is the old version its the sucky one with no transforms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom