Music

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you people like listening to when your smacking someone around? I myself feel that Inucubus' S.C.I.E.N.C.E. album goes perfectly with it. But thats just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And me thinks this should be in offtopic. If you use the search button i think you will find that this has been asked before. Anyway, i like a bit of Linkin Park (Somewhere) and some actual dbz music from the show

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is this off topic? This is general esf chat. The way I see it thats anything related to esf. Off topic should be like how bush is an idiot.

Best answers
cool i have also got the science cd of incubus, i like it i usually make a playlist of the music i wanna listen. i ahve to say that master of puppets from metallica goes well with it as does nickelback and nirvana and the doors !! i like just general good music then its ook:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.... soft music, i hate it ^_^ if im in the mood, its a bunch of cradle of filth tracks, starting with "no time to cry" heh... pwnage music. But latly though, because i play as solidus model alot, i have changed my .mp3's to nice mgs2 themes like the boss battle background, it works quite well :)

Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM
cool i have also got the science cd of incubus, i like it i usually make a playlist of the music i wanna listen. i ahve to say that master of puppets from metallica goes well with it as does nickelback and nirvana and the doors !! i like just general good music then its ook:p
yea man master of puppets is damn good i also have some dimmu borgir

Best answers
when i play i listen to the american soundtrack. The Goku VS #19 song is good when smackin someone around. And goku's SSJ3 theme is always good to listen too.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Science album isn't soft dude... :( don't insult me like that...

Best answers
shijing, good choice ;)

COF are good

I have a mix of songs realy but mainly, MM (marilyn manson), Otep, Mortiis and Tristania

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find that Offspring songs go very well with SSJ

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was suprised with how well someone made "the kids aren't allright" go with the history of trunks movie.

Best answers
Well i dont listen music at all when i play i should try :) i think the cell vs gohan musics would be nice :) it would fit if you are fighting whit cell vs gohan :D

Best answers
rap is the ****, grange is *** (i dont wanna hear some ****head yelling in my ear **** that ****).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty then... you just flamed people... thats bad... giving harmful thoughts can harm you back... but worse of all.. you flamed MY MUSIC! you fool! your saying heavy/death metals stupid? its better that babys stuff like coldplay *shudders* i hate grown men sounding like girls screaming over and over again... oops.. looks like i just blared out an opinion.. i better shut up ^_^

dont flame peoples music, its healthy not to.

Best answers
Heavy/Gothic/Black/Death/Doom Metal and darkwave are the best IMO.

I dont let peoples pathetic flaming about the music I listen to because people like that dont even deserve a reply from me.

and shijing has good taste ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom