help for dragonballs

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I need someone to tell me how to summon the dragon becauser I have tried it a lot of times please help me

Best answers
one u have collected all seven dragon balls into a close area (they must be flashing) press the use key i think it is bound to "b"

Best answers
You can go into controls and bound the use key to anything, my default key is E

Best answers
Hmmm but E is Powerup in my version...
ive put use to B...

just type: "bind b use" or "bind b +use" dont know which one is the right one... just try

Best answers
just press the use button when the dragonballs start glowing when you have all seven collected!!

Best answers
on which maps are dragonballs ?? i didnt see any on the maps

Best answers
when u go to load the map make sure u go into the advanced section there will be a game mode changed it to capture the dragon mode u should then see the dragon balls as orange marks on ur radar

Best answers
woah, blinding sig!!

Dude you might want to check the size of your signature before a mod chews you out.

when you fly into a dragoball you pick it up, you can drop it by either attacking with the primary fire (throws it) or dropping it by changing attacks. You only get 3 crummy wishes, and strength is the only one worth while, cuz immortality only makes u immune to damage for 2 mins, and friendship is just a joke.

Best answers
Originally posted by bata
when u go to load the map make sure u go into the advanced section there will be a game mode changed it to capture the dragon mode u should then see the dragon balls as orange marks on ur radar

that map the d balls arent there capture the dragon balls is exparamental still and wont be fixed for awhile

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
okay now i know how to use them but what effect does the frienship wish do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gives your team a "wish point"
Pretty useless. Imortality is onlyfor 30 sec. so screw that
only thing useful is Strength, which gives your PL a bug boost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom