Gamespy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im a subscriber for Gamespy, i pay 20 bucks a year for it. You all know it right, the program that lets you find servers for all game really easy.

Can you contact Gamespy for support for ESF? Because the built-in server program in Half-Life is total chit.

Download it free at www.gamespyarcade.com

Best answers
i have used gamespy b4, i could find ESF server, but it took a heck of a long time, and now i use The All Seeing Eye instead, 10x better and easier

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Can you please post a link to the all seeing eye thingy?

Please still consider cantacting Gamespy, because i have buddylists and stuff. And im used to it, so ill probably prefer it above ASY

Best answers
[All Seeing Eye]

It has buddy lists and everything, I'm sure you can transfer them over.

You're paying for Gamespy, buddy. Don't come to us for technical support, because they should bend over backwards to make sure you're getting the service you're paying for.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Aight thanks. I use gamespy 3D now, its like the same. Before i had gamespy arcade.

Best answers
Be careful on gamespy, i read an article where they said people hack into comps of people who are using gamespy, so far nothing happened to me so you should be ok

Best answers
yes i agree. ASE get's server lists faster than GS, for me anyway. ASE offer's just about all HL mods, and any other game on your comp.

Best answers
i dont like gamespy because i got banned, and i dont know why. I didnt use a cracked version or anything, but one day i got this message saying that if i didnt get rid of it i would be banned, so i reinstalled and the next day i was banned! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom