1.1 changes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, can someone tell me if I can be perfect cell in 1.1? Thanks. Cell is my favorite character. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What!!! :(:(:( I cant be perfect cell!?!? Man... This sucks...

Best answers
Even though there are no new transformations in 1.1 i bet you it will still be great no worrys. Trasnformations will probably come later in the betas. You can pass your time by playing the new versions that come out before it. plus somebody could always make a perfect cell model then you can play as perfect cell:) . Patience is a virtue that many people don't have.

Best answers
yeah man, it will be there in beta 2 probably, about a year away or so, and until then i'm confident there is a perfect cell model somewhere,l just get a hold of that!!!

Best answers
just a little q.. if i'm correct Goku gets another spirit bomb and also keeps his current one?? am i correct? if so that sucks, why he need 2 then?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The small spirit bomb is much weaker but charges and moves faster . . . it's not as powerfull as a fully charged FF, but it's no slouch. The big one is slow and much more powerful . . . it's all about options.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell! Frieza disc pwns j00! Gohan pwns them all! muahahaha
But yea. the outlines on the front page. I dont think their gonna have new characters for a while

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check out the main page to see the list they have for the new features for beta 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom