First Sig made by Me :

Best answers
hey....this is my first sig i made a minute ago or so... it took me some minutes to complete with a little help with some good friends :]

could u ppl give some crits and advice? like...um stuff to improve on...yea cool...thx :]
-peace out
*edit*
oh sorry....didnt see that signatures forum up there :\

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to signature forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
font is horrible, background isnt the greatest, its pretty big, u kinda stretched gogeta and turn up the opacity on goku and vegeta
good quality pictures! thats good

Best answers
haha...well yea..i just love the font it looks so cool!! u just cant read it in this pictuer :( and the gogeta does look kinda fat..but the sig...how is it pretty big? :\ and the background is a default texture from photoshop i think...idunno where to get better ones like the ones in ur sig

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty much everyone here makes their own background with photoshop 3dsmax psp or bryce cinema4d etc

if you don't (read the stickies) you need to mention it in your post.

And it's an "ok" sig for your first, too bad you stretched the pics (hold shifft when using free transform to avoid that) and u picked that font...

Best answers
trust me , crits are better than your, "ohh how good" much better
nywayz not bad sig, its good for a first, better than some ive seen around

btw naz ur really d only who uses cinema 4d lol

Best answers
no i dont mind...i just want advice along with it..its not like i expect praise *yet* :]

Best answers
its alright for a first, you learn faster than me... it took me ages for my first to develope. yould get better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any art program will work. Even paint does.
All i got to say is the font, and BG. The pictures are ok... they dont really matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom